What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Watching:

Movies = true romance, carlitos way, the Mexican, Hoffa, kill the Irishman, American made, collateral, iceman, fargo, the professional, wind river, cop car, sicario 1/2, die hard.

Tv: ozark, Fargo, legion, dark, the blacklist, Gotham, yellowstone, the son, deutschland 83/86, dark matter, counterpart, Outlander, narcos, moonshiners, the masked singer, Vikings, curse of oak island.

I gave Atlanta and Snowfall a try........Atlanta couldn't keep my interest. Snowfall was better but it got kinda tedious in the second season too....

Edited by Miblue

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

started Futureman

I think this is what me and the wife are going to move onto next once we get through Empire.  Just about through season 2 on that now.   Terrence Howard has to be having a ball playing that role.  He and Taraji P Henson work great off each other.  I'm not much of a Rap or R&B fan, but there have been a few tunes I really dig from the show.

You're so Beautiful
Snitch *****
Ready to Go
Boom Boom Boom Boom

Just binged the first three seasons of Lucifer. Not what I expected at all.  It's basically just a police procedural, which was pretty surprising. That being said, I was weirdly entertained by it. I like the characterization of Lucifer... The fact that he's not really even the least bit "evil" per se, but more of a self absorbed child with some self loathing layers and a desire to be seen as different than how he's viewed in culture. I like the quirk that it's an imperative for him to always tell the truth (if sometimes omitting things). I think Tom Ellis is excellent in the role.

The other characters are a little stock, but they do keep me entertained and there's way more humor than there has any right to be. 

Watched first episode of Valley of the Boom. Fascinating story of how a group of super geeks led by an incredibly self important super genius basically invented the internet. It can be distracting at times because it will jump around in terms of style. Most of it is dramatization with breaks in the action for interviews with real people. But there is  annoying tendency for the actors to suddenly break scenes to look into the camera and explain things as if they were the real historical figures. The sub plot about how tech broke Wall Street might make for an interesting documentary of its own.

Project Blue Book on HIST is a bargain basement clone of the X-files. The only reason to be interested is the claim by network that the stories are based upon actual events.

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

My wife and I finished Haunting of Hill House. The last two episodes/ending were so ... "meh"

It was unexpected to me. 

SPOILER:

You see a horror show and expect that type of ending but you don't get it. I thought that was pretty cool and episode 6 was a f'in masterpiece!! I really enjoyed it but can see the gripe b/c you don't really get what you've been teased all along

• Like 1