Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah we might lose this one and the next one before the bye unfortunately.

Gotta win one. Keeps us alive for the 1 spot. Lose both, I think we're out unless we run the table and get the tie-breakers. I think there are going to be 2-3 teams that finish with 4 losses. I think 14-3 gets the top seed outright but 13-4, you're looking at tie-breakers. 

Edited by packfanfb

56 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

injury issues seem a bit overblown.  Team is just being careful as they always are.

Huh?  They are missing their:  top cb, top olb, top rb, top te, top ol and starting center with their qb not practicing this week.  The dl has depth issues as well as the ol.  How in the heXX  does that seem overblown?   They are a frickin walking wounded team that just seems to keep winning.  Sooner or later it's going to cost them .. hopefully not on Sunday.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Huh?  They are missing their:  top cb, top olb, top rb, top te, top ol and starting center with their qb not practicing this week.  The dl has depth issues as well as the ol.  How in the heXX  does that seem overblown?   They are a frickin walking wounded team that just seems to keep winning.  Sooner or later it's going to cost them .. hopefully not on Sunday.

I think  he is saying some of those injuries listed are being " overblown".  Rodgers toe injury has like a 0.05% chance of keeping him from playing

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think  he is saying some of those injuries listed are being " overblown".  Rodgers toe injury has like a 0.05% chance of keeping him from playing

LOL .... Then say it that way.  One guy with a toe issue is an injury; this team has injuries and the VAST majority aren't overblown.  

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

28-17 we get blown open against a hungry minn team, but next week against lar i actually feel more confident

This is their Super Bowl and last gasp game tied into one.  If they lose, they are done and heads may roll.  Win it and they live for another week.  NOTHING would be better to win by 1 and put them out of their misery.  

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Sounds fantastic. Might as well rule him out until after the bye. 

I have to say, actually listening to this makes it seems more like “we are absolutely expecting him back and it would be very surprising if he isn’t”  as opposed it what the written quote sounds like which is “we foresee a possibility he won’t be back.”  

Peter Bukowski -   A third straight DNP for Allen Lazard makes it likely Green Bay is down another offensive starter with Aaron Jones also expected to be out. Lazard’s blocking and versatility is essential to this group and they’d found something with the 4WR group in part because of that.

19 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Have we not been missing some of these players for some time though and been ok. Every team has injuries. We have been ok so far. With that said I believe the poster was noting some of these may be resting banged up guys a bit more. Rested legs is a good thing. 

On 11/18/2021 at 9:54 AM, packfanfb said:

Sounds fantastic. Might as well rule him out until after the bye. 

I spent a lot of time over the summer with a basketball player who was at a similar point in ACL reconstruction rehab, and it was an adventure day to day. Random swelling is common, not to mention the fact that you basically have to relearn the associated muscle memory with all movements. Bakh could play next week or miss the rest of the season and neither would surprise me given the lack of available information to us. 

• Like 2