Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

Well if you are checking who your division is drafting,   you're already "at least" 1 step ahead of me.

Well that's only because I noticed that they had two top 10 picks and I was drafting at 15. So I get to be the divisional punching bag for the two teams who actually got quarterbacks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Well that's only because I noticed that they had two top 10 picks and I was drafting at 15. So I get to be the divisional punching bag for the two teams who actually got quarterbacks. 

I'm going for a slightly untraditional build cuz there are 24 starting caliber qbs in this game.   

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 5:56 AM, bcb1213 said:

Gentleman, I haven't heard anything from Lukic, so i wil be doing the draft order here at approx 9 AM Eastern in a chat zy.  you will need to erase the space between the t and the z in the below link to get there

https://us20.chat zy.com/28860781885333

@mountainpd

@MikeT14

@rackcs

@jonnguy2015

@ovfd55

@Ragnarok

@LinderFournette

@Slappy Mc

@Whicker

@RTTRUTH

@whodatOL

@RedGold

@Blue

@DTMW78

@Scoundrel

@WFLukic

@Forge

@wwhickok

@Tyronnosaurus 

@EaglesPeteC

@Trojan

@Freebirdsrams

@Matts4313

Is this the divisions post? Ie. I am in division 8 with Freebirdsrams and Matts 4313?

Once I took Trent Williams I was thinking of pairing him with Tristan Wirfs and was the big sad when mountainpd took him on the turn. Wanted to try and get Buckner in the third after Wirfs. I like Tua too, but wasn't going that in rounds 1/2. Really like the Wirfs pick though.

• Like 1

It would also help if people would leave big boards with other people. I am basically always around from noon CST until the early morning hours. All you need to leave is 2-4 players that you want picked when it’s your turn in the order you want them picked.