Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

So can the Browns get out of that contract?  With 24 lawsuits and some of the info that was in the NYTimes article on this, I will be stunned if Watson is not suspended.  I will also not be too surprised if the NFL tries to shuffle this under the rug.

And if he is suspended, the Browns have burned the bridge with Mayfield.

• Like 2

Baker will never play for the browns again let alone even step in our facility. 

I’ve said it from the start. Patience 

Some QB is going to drop and some team will be glad to have Baker. And Baker will be going somewhere where he’s wanted. It’ll workout people just have the attention spans of goldfish so they don’t know how to accept he’s still on the team. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I didn't say you. I said the browns. 

Also, you know I don't care about Watson one way or the other, right? I'm not a Texans fan.

... But are you going to Deshaun's funeral?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

... But are you going to Deshaun's funeral?

We're all gonna have a front row seat on that one. I'm bringing a box of Thin Mints and a case of Miller High Life while we watch this play out...

hungover GIF

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

We're all gonna have a front row seat on that one. I'm bringing a box of Thin Mints and a case of Miller High Life while we watch this play out...

hungover GIF

Interesting....I had you more as getting  a deep tissue massage in the front row 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Interesting....I had you more as getting  a deep tissue massage in the front row 

I'm a "hot stone massage while in baby child's pose" sorta guy...

7 hours ago, brownie man said:

Baker will never play for the browns again let alone even step in our facility. 

I’ve said it from the start. Patience 

Some QB is going to drop and some team will be glad to have Baker. And Baker will be going somewhere where he’s wanted. It’ll workout people just have the attention spans of goldfish so they don’t know how to accept he’s still on the team. 

Don't you mean Deshaun. 

• Like 2

I still think it's 50/50 Baker is still a Brown come Week 1 and may even be under center for them. Whole situation is a ****show. Nobody wants Baker, everybody else secured their QB for the 2022 season already, and I'm not buying that anyone will suddenly decide he's the answer if their QB gets hurt in camp. Teams like the Panthers and Seahawks with big QB needs don't want him at that salary, Cleveland isn't willing to eat enough money to move him, and the former isn't going to change.

And why would anyone want to trade for Baker? He hasn't proven he's a major upgrade on a contending team's backup, especially not if he comes in during preseason with no reps. Throw in the fact that he was eager to burn bridges in Cleveland when he didn't get the extension he wanted, and what coach would want him?