Race for the #1 pick

beardown3231

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I think thats a gross oversimplification of the situation.

Stroud isnt going to want to be the #2 (or #1) overall pick? Its a very different situation with DeMeco there, amongst alot of other people as well

I don't think he is trying to say the issue would be Stroud...I think he is saying there may be an issue with the Texans' wanting to deal with his agent...doubtful but you never know.

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't think he is trying to say the issue would be Stroud...I think he is saying there may be an issue with the Texans' wanting to deal with his agent...doubtful but you never know.

Oh yea, I completely understand what he is trying to say, but in the end the agent represents the wants of the player, not the other way around. 

Also dont forget, it was Watson who started everything with a Trade Request, before his outside of football shenanigans were ever brought to the forefront

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I’m a firm believer our fanbase ranks amongst the dumbest in the nfl 

cant say youre wrong

I dont have any expectations for the teams record till 2024. I just want to see us improve across the board, but if thats only 5/6 wins that wont bother me. Its more about showing we can compete with everyone, and we are fixing the major issues (Defensive Front 7, pass rush, Offensive Line, Weapons)

28 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Interesting point...wonder if it is actually taking into account and if that could change where the Texans value him and may force their hand a little in moving up.

they probably would have been fine dealing with that agent if his client didn't ~allegedly~ sexually assault all those women

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Didn't you find it interesting that Fields did an interview, I believe it was Super Bowl week, where he said, "I just wish they'd be honest with me. Tell me the direction they want to go!" It was something close to that effect.

Seems to be a lot of smoke. Not sure there is a fire there yet. 

Just saw in an interview where JF said Poles is texting him keeping him in the loop. JF1 is not going anywhere...

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

Just saw in an interview where JF said Poles is texting him keeping him in the loop. JF1 is not going anywhere...

Critical error on JF1’s part. Dude should’ve kept the guise going they were trading him 

15 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Haven’t seen that at all - have a link to the interview?

Sorry I don't AZ. Saw it on youtube. The interviewer was a young ,short haired, white dude. Was not a local Chicago media guy. And the interview took place on radio row at the superbowl.