NFL News & Notes

Leader

On 6/9/2022 at 4:53 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Roll On Floor Laughing GIFs | Tenor

The Houston Texans gave him the NDA for the hookers. LMFAO!!!!!!

I swear to God if it comes out that the Texans had a brothel on retainer, I'm going to ******* die. 

All I keep thinking about is Mcarthy getting his “massages”. Yikes but yeah this is getting worse as the days go by.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Just a guy propping up his QB. Carr isn't in the same stratosphere of Rodgers.

The whole quote has more context. Davante didn’t really say Carr was on Rodgers level. He said he’s trying to get there but has the talent and ability. 

He said it’s like comparing Davante to Jerry Rice. Davante is trying to get there but he has a long way to go. Said it’s similar with Carr. 

Edited by JordanLoveFTW

NFL Rumors -  Panthers WR Robbie Anderson, says he's thinking about retirement from the NFL. In 2021, Anderson signed a 2-year extension worth $29.5M which runs through the 2023 season. Anderson had 519 yards last season with mostly Sam Darnold starting as the QB.

12 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

In terms of "throwing the ball" Carr isn't that far behind Rodgers, it's just that he's a mile behind him for everything else a quarterback needs to do.  Carr has always been a guy who needs a clean pocket to work.

Adam's quick and easy answer should have been:

"They're both great. Obviously Aaron's had a bit more success "playoff-wise" - but we're working on that"

Done.

Doesnt throw shade on anybody.

17 hours ago, Leader said:

NFL Rumors -  Panthers WR Robbie Anderson, says he's thinking about retirement from the NFL. In 2021, Anderson signed a 2-year extension worth $29.5M which runs through the 2023 season. Anderson had 519 yards last season with mostly Sam Darnold starting as the QB.

ProFootballTalk -   Robbie (no longer Robby) Anderson deletes tweet that said he was considering retirement.

///

Never mind :)

1 hour ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -   Robbie (no longer Robby) Anderson deletes tweet that said he was considering retirement.

///

Never mind :)

Aren't we all really considering retirement?

I know I do every day.  But I don't have enough money to live for the rest of my life, so I don't.  🤣

Adam Schefter -  Washington WR Terry McLaurin does not plan to attend this week’s mandatory minicamp, per source. McLaurin is continuing to seek a contract extension consistent with other comparable WRs that recently signed; until he has it, he will miss reps with new Washington QB Carson Wentz.

• Andrew Brandt -   Precedent at issue here is not Davante Adams or Tyreek Hill; it's AJ Brown, who was still in his rookie contract. Why the Brown extension - even as part of a trade - is a game-changer for wide receivers (and their teams).

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Mad respect for Funchess. He doesn't actually play, but teams keep signing him.  It's good work if you can get it.

It is amazing that after 6 IR payoffs since he last played in a real game that a team would still sign him. Looking to see how he could accidently get his hand caught in the jugs machine as we speak.