NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Schefter tweeting live from Harbaugh's khakis.

Schefter is a Michigan grad which makes the pimping understandable, but the error in his tweet is he was a second-round pick, not a first.

ProFootballTalk -  George Kittle wants two byes to counter the physical toll of playing 17 games.

“There’s a huge physical toll and like, 17 games is a lot. It’s a lot of games, with one bye, whether it’s Week Four or the bye is Week 11. I'm advocating for two byes"  To deal with that physical toll, Kittle said that he spends a “couple hundred thousand” dollars per year on his body. Fortunately for him, he can afford it; he’s making $15 million per year.

41 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

As a Bama fan, I’m glad to see him get his money.  No QB in sight on that team tho…

I never understood why he was traded from Miami.  Great college player and I thought he was very good as a rookie.

On 6/15/2022 at 11:15 AM, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -  George Kittle wants two byes to counter the physical toll of playing 17 games.

“There’s a huge physical toll and like, 17 games is a lot. It’s a lot of games, with one bye, whether it’s Week Four or the bye is Week 11. I'm advocating for two byes"  To deal with that physical toll, Kittle said that he spends a “couple hundred thousand” dollars per year on his body. Fortunately for him, he can afford it; he’s making $15 million per year.

It's probably going to wind up being 18 games with 2 byes in a few years.

21 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's probably going to wind up being 18 games with 2 byes in a few years.

26 games, all with a one week bye between them, best record during the calendar year is crowned champion.  Influx of talent through the draft is still in April.  Free Agency starts on June 1st, and those with expired contracts can switch teams at that time.  70 man roster, no practice squad.

• Like 2