NFL News & Notes

Leader

12 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Is it just me or is paying Kyler Murray and Lamar Jackson 40+ million a year a very bad football move? Both are good quarterbacks, neither is great. 

Its just the price to play.

Seattle about to find out if they devil you know was better than they one you dont.

Gonna let those "they"s ride so my phones autocorrect can feel embarrassment for not liking "the".

Edited by HighCalebR

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Is it just me or is paying Kyler Murray and Lamar Jackson 40+ million a year a very bad football move? Both are good quarterbacks, neither is great. 

It is horrible for Murray. Seems like a good idea for the Ravens if they finally get rid of Roman.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -   Ron Rivera fined 100K, Commanders lose two 2023 OTAs for excessive practice contact.

///

I wonder how the NFL is monitoring this stuff.

Basically, it is turned in by the team's union rep. Sure that produced a 'that MF' moment with the coaching staff. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Lamar is an MVP.  Murray is very good.  Both are young.  

It is what it is.

But, if they are making 40M/year, soon.  Then we should see what @CWood21 and @Packerraymond are making as mods on this website and discuss if THAT is a good move!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Lamar is an MVP.  Murray is very good.  Both are young.  

It is what it is.

But, if they are making 40M/year, soon.  Then we should see what @CWood21 and @Packerraymond are making as mods on this website and discuss if THAT is a good move!

CWoods mom packs my lunch every morning and gets me Little Caesars on Fridays. It's a humble gig, but somebody has to do it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

CWoods mom packs my lunch every morning and gets me Little Caesars on Fridays. It's a humble gig, but somebody has to do it.

She get you one pie?  

Cuz it isn't Little Caesar's unless you get two.  Just sayin'......