TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm showing it sent.

Sent it to the conversation you sent me titled: TCMD - KC Chiefs Workbooks

Even though it's the Steelers workbooks.

If you don't see it let me know, so that I can report it to webby.

I think I know what happened. I deleted that conversation thread a few days back when I switched to PIT so that I didn’t have KC docs. You sent me the other worksheeets under the conversation titled “Question” so I assumed it would go there so that’s my bad

8 minutes ago, davidderion said:

I think I know what happened. I deleted that conversation thread a few days back when I switched to PIT so that I didn’t have KC docs. You sent me the other worksheeets under the conversation titled “Question” so I assumed it would go there so that’s my bad

that sucks because i'm sure you weren't the only one.  

sent.

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@BringinDaPain, the Eagles should own Minnesota's 4th Round pick #132 via the Sam Bradford trade

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17454929/minnesota-vikings-trade-philadelphia-eagles-qb-sam-bradford

@EaglesPeteC, Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles, Jay Ajayi trade; acquired from Minnesota Vikings, Sam Bradford trade)

Pete, you're thinking of pick #134.

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@EaglesPeteC, Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles, Jay Ajayi trade; acquired from Minnesota Vikings, Sam Bradford trade)

@BringinDaPain  Something is still off here because the Eagles should have started with 2 4ths

132 Minnesota Vikings 
133 Philadelphia Eagles (from New England Patriots, Eric Rowe trade) 
134 Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles, Jay Ajayi trade; acquired from Minnesota Vikings, Sam Bradford trade)  

Before the Ajayi trade the Eagles would have had

132 Philadelphia Eagles (from Vikings via Sam Bradford Trade)

133 Philadelphia Eagles (from Patriots via Eric Rowe Trade)

134 Philadelphia Eagles (original pick)

1 of those 3 picks were traded for Ajyai. They should have 2 of these 3. Not just one

13 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Free agency listing UFA, RFA, and ERFA have the new player id numbers.  Don't be that guy that forgets to change this information in your workbooks if you've already made contract offers, they'll show up on my end as fails.

Also need to update your trade blocks peeps with new codes so they pull through

Archived