All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In one of his mocks he traded down to pick Morgan. I hope it pans out for the Pack.
  3. I mean, you act like he wasn't in a teams' evaluation process before he got hired. I was critical of the '22 draft because it seemed like Minnesota focused heavily on floors, and completely ignored ceilings. And aside from Jordan Addison, the Vikings really haven't found a 10+ year starter. I'm still hopeful that Blackmon turns into something, but the last 2 classes haven't been inspiring by any means.
  4. Trade up however you need to Cooper DeJean CB Iowa * Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois Ladd McConkey WR Georgia Small Trade up Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama Roman Wilson WR Michigan Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan * Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M * Michael Hall Jr. DL Ohio State Junior Colson LB Michigan stay at the picks Payton Wilson LB NC State Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale Kris Jenkins DL Michigan Roger Rosengarten OT Washington * Troy Franklin WR Oregon Mike Sainristil CB Michigan Cooper Beebe OG Kansas State * Slight trade back Javon Bullard DB Georgia Max Melton CB Rutgers Adisa Isaac EDGE Penn State Jackson Powers-Johnson IOL Oregon Blake Fisher OT Notre Dame * Chris Braswell EDGE Alabama 10+ picks back Zach Frazier IOL West Virginia Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas Jalyx Hunt EDGE Houston Christian * Christian Haynes OL UConn Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU Matt Goncalves OT Pittsburgh Brandon Dorlus DL Oregon Jonah Elliss EDGE Utah If they can do a small trade up for a wideout or defensive piece and small trade back for an Olineman or another DB I’d be pretty happy with today
  5. They can leave their friends behind
  6. Lets fire him mid-draft. That'll teach him.
  7. I definitely agree. Were all on the same page about it. It's OT & CB. We need come out of this draft with a few I think. Also another young WR, preferably a tall one & TE.
  8. Personally what I want to happen now is a slight move up for Edgerrin Cooper and then take JPJ/Bebe at 53 if either falls that far. Would be like the actual perfect draft imo. That said there is no shot Howie is trading up for a LB lol.
  9. Disappointed, but somehow not surprised.
  10. Whole NFCN draft… 1.1 Caleb Williams. franchise savior. No concerns as of now, like I had with Fields and Trubisky. 1.9 Rome Odunze. hard not to like. High character kid. Scrappy. Good crisp route runner. Not as smooth or natural as Nabers but smooth enough. Decent speed. Comes down w everything. 1.10 JJ McCarthy. Guilty until proven innocent player in that I have his ceiling as a ‘B’ overall player. Watching him just really kinda gives me Taylor Heinicke vibes on some level, although he’ll surely outplay that. 1.17 Dallas Turner. Great pickup. I would’ve been fine w him at 9, 17 is great value. Fast edge, good pass rush moves, power, and bend. 1.24 Terrion Arnold. Yeah, I don’t like this one. Good man corner, physical. Not the fastest but sticks to his guy on intermediates like glue. 1.25 Jordan Morgan. I love packers drafts where I can celebrate who they take, or don’t take. I also have been known to have the packers draft some no name undrafted prospect from utep a&m state as a gag for my mocks and this was kinda like that. He’ll obviously go on to dominate and crush my dreams, but for now I feel a little elated.
  11. There's nothing to lose by starting him. One thing about Nix is that, as a 24 year old rookie with a lot of experience who is the son of a coach, the chances that he ends up mentally ruined after a few bad starts or some fanbase/media criticism. But also, you don't ignore a roster full of needs and reach for a 2nd round talent at 12 to sit him on the bench.
  12. i mean technically couldn't either of them still win with the three pick window tonight
  13. Hope he pans out for us. Guess I would've had more enthusiasm if Andy Herman didn't rip the pick after the selection.
  14. Where in the world do you get the idea that sub-300 lbs Byron Murphy is playing 3-4 NT on a team with Jarran Reed and Johnathan Hankins?
  15. I did love the pseudo-SKOL clap, even if he didn't intend it....
  16. I think he’s very quick an agile for his size; I disagree with you on that, however I feel he misses on stunts & blitzes due to being overly aggressive.
  17. I think you're trying to make the numbers fit a pattern that is coincidental. Start with what we know: The Packets don't seem to care about pure drive skills at Tackle. So long as the guy has the anchor to fend off the bullrush, we're fine. The Packers aren't asking their Tackles to punch. The technique seems to be to invite the rusher into your chest, lock your hands to the outside to prevent them from spinning off, and then anchoring down to kill the momentum. Since they're not punching, you don't need the extra long arms. Those two things in combination means there probably isn't a vast difference in grades between somebody like Morgan and Latham. Factor in the football IQ grade and you can see how Gute is quite happy with where he is.
  18. He was recruited as a LB into a college, but what was said was said. Per the question around Dejean, how they were announced. Goddell knew about this contest so he messed it up for us.
  19. Theoretically sure but who is throwing them the ball? Can either stash consistently get them the rock and take advantage of these situations? We have one year of elite production left from Adams and then he is 33....
  20. If you have a decent secondary, it's not that hard. Sure you have to leave that safety back there the entire game, but neither Hollywood nor Worthy scare me besides their deep threat potential. Leaving the safety deep should be plenty to cover whichever one gets off the line a couple times a game.
  21. Two things. Look at the remaining WRs available and look at the remaining OTs available. One looks a LOT deeper than the other. Alt was absolutely the right pick. Not a sexy pick, but the right pick. Also, I don't think Latu faced Morgan very often in their matchup. I believe he was lined up against their RT in that game and he had 1.5 sacks.
  22. 1.12 feels high but if he’s an average to above average starter that’s a fine price to pay. McCarthy dropping to 1.10 and us not trading up does instill confidence that they had Nix as QB3.
  23. Not sure about Myers moving to guard. His wingspan is only 77 3/8". Wow! that's crazy small and we drafted him in round 2. Gute must've made a big exception to draft him so early when you consider his preferences for versatility and size metrics. Looking at other prospects, that size is normal for centres. Definitely not normal for guard and tackles. If we let Myers hit free agency then yes I can see Tom switching to centre and we simply draft another versatile tackle.
  24. My Points (First Player): QB: 5 (Daniels) RB: TBD (TBD) WR: 5 (Nabers) TE: TBD (TBD) OT: 5 (Alt) IOL: 4 (Morgan) DT: 5 (Murphy) EDGE: 3 (Latu) LB: TBD (Chop Robinson) CB: 4 (Quinyon Mitchell) S: TBD (TBD)
  1. Load more activity