All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Doc gonna have all the excuses after this series.
  3. My big board for Round 2 (in order): Guys in bold I think are realistic targets IOL Cooper Beebe - could probably get him at #40. I think he starts over Nick Allegretti. LB Edgerrin Cooper - Kind of doubt we go LB here but you never know by declining Jamin Davis' 5th yr. option IOL Jackson Powers-Johnson - He's a center so we probably won't go after him. WR Ladd McKonkey - More of a realistic target, would really make our offense dynamic. IOL Zach Frazier - Just another center prospect that we probably won't go after LB Payton Wilson - Again not much of a need but he's solid EDGE Marshawn Kneeland - I still think using the Montez Sweat on another EDGE is a lateral move, but Kneeland would be a solid pick here. WR Roman Wilson - We've been rumored to be interested in him and he'd be a fun add CB Mike Sainristil - He's more of a nickel back and I'm not sure he fits what this team is looking for in their corners. S Tyler Nubin - Very doubtful we go safety here CB TJ Tampa - Tampa makes a lot of sense here. I like him more than the corners who have fallen. CB Cooper Dejean - He's fallen some and he's a good for this team. CB Ennis Rakestraw, CB Max Melton - These corners don't have the size the team is looking for OT Kingsley Suamatai - Realistically the best OT left and even though he is a little down my board, I think you have to take positional scarcity into account. Rest: CB Kamari Lassiter, WR Keon Coleman, CB Kool-Aid McKinstry, WR Troy Franklin
  4. Man anyone else have a relational dislike of Peter Schrager?
  5. Probably the tiger. They go straight for the neck and snap the spine. Most quick and painless out of the options. Silverback just pummles you Croc rips off limbs while you drown Lions often eat prey alive. Backside first on the big 'ns, probably guts on a human Bears eat people alive too Honey badger I don't know much about, but it couldn't be quick
  6. Injury concerns and he was arguably outshined by his teammate (Arnold). It's my understanding that DeJean is basically looked at by maybe as strictly a nickel back which may have pushed him down some. (Think Brian Branch)
  7. Believe it or not, the folks over at Walter Football are pretty good at getting information like that.
  8. I wasn’t a fan of the idea of trade back and double dip on day 2….but now that we are here. I want to come away with two of: McConkey, Coleman, Franklin, Polk, or McMillan at wide out. I like some of the DT and S today too. Kris Jenkins , Frieske, Nubin, Kinchens, and Bullard for their other pick today.
  9. Time to find out whether @Whicker or @theuntouchable move on I will randomize the irl picks in discord and whomever got the most points for that irl dude wins
  10. 💯%agree. I think I listened to much to the media "experts" who had him pegged to only live inside because of some vague canned measurements. Gutey goes by different measureables and it obviously works. I felt much better after hearing Saban and especially Belicheck talk about Morgan.
  11. Yeah I really hope the Cardinals get either Melton or Cam Hart today. Johnny Newton sure is tempting, though... How high do we think Malachi Corley goes?
  12. Much of the talk is that the Texans weren't going to let Will Anderson get away under any circumstances - the former Alabama LB was very close with DeMeco Ryans (himself a former LB from Alabama) and Ryans wasn't going to leave unless Anderson was a Texan. Only issue with that is that you're now potentially missing out on the QB - everyone would have called Arizona for the 3rd pick if the guy at the end of that trade was CJ Stroud. Not too many are calling Arizona for Anderson in that situation, y'know? So, Caserio split the difference - gave the impression that Anderson was the pick at 2, gave the impression that QB Will Levis was the choice at 12, let Arizona field offers for pick 3, take Stroud instead of Anderson and bid against nobody for pick 3. It all revolved around Ryans knowing Anderson personally and wanting to find his defensive cornerstones. Hope it works out!
  13. Our only WR under contract next year are Worthy, Rice, and Moore. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we take another one in the 4th or later.
  14. Maye’s in the worst as of now. Only bright side is he’s probably sitting behind the best bridge guy. Aside from that he’s got a solid TE, WRs that wouldn’t start for most teams, maybe a good running back? And an OL that doesn’t have a LT or firm answers at either guard position. Oh, and a freshly assembled coaching staff. Lots to prove. Best is probably JJ, the coaching staff and OL being the deciding factors there. But Caleb’s in a loaded spot too, especially for #1 overall.
  15. He said they didn’t try very hard. To me picking up the phone, calling the jets and saying we will give you our 3rd to move up, they said no and hung up. that’s not trying very hard. Is 1 phone call hard work to you ?
  16. I think I've warmed up to the Morgan pick a bit since last night. My only hope is that Gute was telling a white lie when he said that he feels good about the corner room, because I certainly do not. Pumped for tonight!
  17. Darius Robinson is such a great interview. Think he's gonna be a coach when he retires.
  18. Do we get a tax break...like when we donate clothes to The Salvation Army?
  19. What if we pick him up with a gameplan of just getting him loaded and running riot on the opponents sideline? It would be impossible to gameplan for. They wouldn't know if they're getting Karen Sweat, Surly Sweat, Chatty Sweat, or Joyriding the Medical Cart Sweat. And if/when he passes out midway through the fourth, good fecking luck moving him.
  20. Someone in the know as a pretty big local Ravens podcaster said someone close to the team texted him that his medicals ruled him out for us
  21. Should have specified: $30m/yr guaranteed.
  1. Load more activity