Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

From First to Last

This reward is simple.  The first tribe to send me a PM stating, “I have completed the race for (Insert Tribe Name),” wins the highest reward.  The last tribe to send that PM wins the second reward.

Two players have to send that PM in order for it to count. 

Here’s the catch… If five players on your tribe send that PM, you’re out of the challenge, and you CANNOT talk to your tribe about whether or not you’ve sent one in.  You cannot tell other players on your tribe to submit, cannot tell other players on your tribe to NOT submit.  Can't do this in thread, out of thread.  This is a trust type challenge.  You have to figure out who on your tribe is likely to submit, unlikely to submit.  You need two submissions, cannot get five submissions.  Once the challenge ends, first tribe to have gotten two submissions without getting five wins first place.  Last tribe to get two without five wins second.  

You do not know when the deadline for this reward challenge will be.  I have edited this challenge because the first time I put first/second tribes when in reality it is supposed to be the first and last (that's why it's called From First to Last).

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @EliteTexan80, @Dwight_Schrute, @swoosh, @MookieMonster, @jfinley88, @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @domepatrol91, @Tyty, @Famous Jameis, @LetTheBallFly, @bucsfan333, @11sanchez11

Edited by HorizontoZenith
  • Like 1

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

I swear you never check anything. I sent you mine like 15 minutes ago. Don't go giving me final warnings nerd.

This is literally not even true.  I received your PM two minutes ago. 

Official Announcement:

Nazgul is a dork. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This is literally not even true.  I received your PM two minutes ago. 

Official Announcement:

Nazgul is a dork. 

This is cyber-bullying. And Malaria Trump will not stand for this.

Edited by SovereignNazgul

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

From First to Last

This reward is simple.  The first tribe to send me a PM stating, “I have completed the race for (Insert Tribe Name),” wins the highest reward.  The last tribe to send that PM wins the second reward.

Two players have to send that PM in order for it to count. 

Here’s the catch… If five players on your tribe send that PM, you’re out of the challenge, and you CANNOT talk to your tribe about whether or not you’ve sent one in.  You cannot tell other players on your tribe to submit, cannot tell other players on your tribe to NOT submit.  Can't do this in thread, out of thread.  This is a trust type challenge.  You have to figure out who on your tribe is likely to submit, unlikely to submit.  You need two submissions, cannot get five submissions.  Once the challenge ends, first tribe to have gotten two submissions without getting five wins first place.  Last tribe to get two without five wins second.  

You do not know when the deadline for this reward challenge will be.  I have edited this challenge because the first time I put first/second tribes when in reality it is supposed to be the first and last (that's why it's called From First to Last).

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @EliteTexan80, @Dwight_Schrute, @swoosh, @MookieMonster, @jfinley88, @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @domepatrol91, @Tyty, @Famous Jameis, @LetTheBallFly, @bucsfan333, @11sanchez11

Does this mean I am being eliminated since I wasn't tagged?