MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

the forum i yanked the concept from did it publicly; given it's not meant to be taken too seriously and we're all friends here i don't see a huge issue with it being public,  i feel that if a person gets offended if ET doesn't vote for them or smth then again given this is all a bit of fun the game's probably not for them and they should exempt, given we're all adults here, u feel?

Yeah that's true

On 14/07/2018 at 8:22 AM, Shady Slim said:

all of these six guys from are nominated awaiting a seconding as well as

@Tugboat

@JaguarCrazy2832

@Acgott

@swoosh

ive got to mia for twenty four hours, big day of events for me, going to the city during the day before pulling an all nighters for my boys in the wc??, but keep the nominations flowing!! we can have more than 64, that's ok, so keep them flowing lads!!

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I love you all.... I nominate all of the mods and webby. You all do a great job keeping our forums active and letting us have all of this fun talking football, and hanging out playing great games, and meeting amazing people. It’s a joy to be on here

Kiss ***.

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I love you all.... I nominate all of the mods and webby. You all do a great job keeping our forums active and letting us have all of this fun talking football, and hanging out playing great games, and meeting amazing people. It’s a joy to be on here

YOU WILL SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TOO, ROOKIE MOD! NOW CUT MY MILK AND POACH MY EGG!!!

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i feel that if a person gets offended if ET doesn't vote for them or smth then again given this is all a bit of fun the game's probably not for them and they should exempt, given we're all adults here, u feel?

It is safe to assume that if I don't vote for you, I hate you with every single cell in my body.

Nah, not really. For now.

Archived