What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

while we're discussing pain my belly button and groin has been in pain for 4 years teeheehee. nothing ever diagnosed. guess it's gonna be forever lol. 

hernia maybe? id get it checked out tbh

39 minutes ago, thelawoffices said:

hernia maybe? id get it checked out tbh

nah definitely not that had like 6 different docs immediately say that and then go to test and it wasn't that. i've had like every test done to try and diagnose it. just gonna live w/ it i think.. get so frustrated bout it. got bad genetics it's w/e. been a pretty constant thing since mid 2013. but even as like a young kid sometimes i'd feel it. feels like a string is connected to my bellybutton and it's getting yanked super aggressively. 

Crazy how fast an athlete can fall off. Just last year Usain Bolt was still dominating, that feels like only a few months ago. Now look at him. Of course everybody's gonna say he was on roids the whole time. Idk maybe he was. But what an anticlimactic end for him.

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

Crazy how fast an athlete can fall off. Just last year Usain Bolt was still dominating, that feels like only a few months ago. Now look at him. Of course everybody's gonna say he was on roids the whole time. Idk maybe he was. But what an anticlimactic end for him.

Real shame for him. Gold for GB though. 

2 hours ago, NS922 said:

i think the fact that he was never really hurt and that he fell off exactly when you would expect him to fall off is probably an indicator that he wasn't/

Just now, IDOG_det said:

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/198381

@jfinley88 @devils1854 @Adrenaline_Flux @catcheryea @mission27 @JBURGE25 @El ramster @Gmen4ev

Plus anyone else interested in the FF Devy League. PM me for the password to the league. Would want at least 12 people in the league, 16 would be great though.

@I_GET_SAX @iPwn @husker_vikes3 @domepatrol91 @zelbell @TheRealMcCoy @jrry32

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

nah definitely not that had like 6 different docs immediately say that and then go to test and it wasn't that. i've had like every test done to try and diagnose it. just gonna live w/ it i think.. get so frustrated bout it. got bad genetics it's w/e. been a pretty constant thing since mid 2013. but even as like a young kid sometimes i'd feel it. feels like a string is connected to my bellybutton and it's getting yanked super aggressively. 

Don't trust the 6 different doctors.  I got an inguinal hernia about two years ago.  I went into a doctor.  She checked for a hernia, said definitely no hernia.  Went into a second doctor in North Dakota, he said it's definitely a hernia and he would refer me, but he didn't refer me since I was living in NC at the time.  Got back to NC and went to a doctor just to get a referral for a surgeon.  He was the third person I went to and he told me that it wasn't a hernia, but it could be a parasite, so I had to give a stool sample.  Fourth, fifth, six doctors later, no hernia.  Got a really nasty sickness, so the hernia was popping out like crazy every time I coughed, so I went into a free clinic because it was so close by.  Took her 30 seconds to say something like, "If that's not a hernia, you've got a snake living inside you," or something like that. She actually felt where the hernia WAS, as I explained to every other doctor, and had me cough while feeling the area instead of cupping my balls like every other doctor did before telling me to cough.

I have a cousin who I kept texting about it that's a GI doctor and after every doctor visit I'd text her and she'd say, "It's a hernia, they're wrong."  She went on to explain that a lot of doctors are really bad at identifying inguinal or the other types of hernias.  

I wouldn't be so sure it's not a hernia.  But if it is, I don't know if I'd suggest getting it fixed.  I had my hernia repaired and the discomfort is still almost as bad as it was without the repair at times. 

• Like 1