Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

As confident as I can be for as little as I've read.

We need to be sure. This is by far the worst game I've ever played.

I've been wrong every step of the way.

I'll vote when I get out of lab today after I've read up.

I'm not trying to run point anymore. Bucs do your best and find a lead.

6 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

We need to be sure. This is by far the worst game I've ever played.

I've been wrong every step of the way.

I'll vote when I get out of lab today after I've read up.

I'm not trying to run point anymore. Bucs do your best and find a lead.

Are you trying to suggest I vote someone else? Is that also why you didn't vote?

Actually, this strikes me as Domes mafia game. He's going on easy targets like jfin (no offense buddy) and not really trying to push anyone who could swing things on him. Civ dome almost always pushes me for my inactivity/odd posts and he's made a mention of me a few times but not really pushed anything hard.

40 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Actually, this strikes me as Domes mafia game. He's going on easy targets like jfin (no offense buddy) and not really trying to push anyone who could swing things on him. Civ dome almost always pushes me for my inactivity/odd posts and he's made a mention of me a few times but not really pushed anything hard.

Him too. With ET probably.

47 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It is my scum game :( 

unfortunatly not scum this time, just busy. 

Always near my phone so constantly browsing and on FF but no way I’m gonna be rereading anything right now. And I have garbage reads if I don’t read everything 3-4 times. 

Ive let my teammates down. And for that I apologize.

i did vote you pretty early. You’ve kinda changed your style the last few games and are playing much better. Pushing you doesn’t get as much so I haven’t done it as much.

On 8/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, pwny said:

@Dome - died 

Dome 2 

@James - died 

@ET80

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

@bucsfan333

@SwoleXmad

@theuntouchable - died 

@husker_vikes3 - died 

@bcb1213

@kingseanjohn

@FinneasGage - died 

Fin 2 - 

@twslhs20

@Slappy Mc - not playing 

@TedLavie

@khodder - died 

@Malfatron - died 

@Matts4313 - died 

@Tk3 - died 

@MookieMonstah

@Whicker

@Ragnarok

@HashtagFTW - died 

@Nazgul - died 

I think this is right, someone check to be accurate 

That makes the ratio of 10 - 4 assuming no more others and the 4 known mafia are all there is.  

There are still 4 people who voted for Malf (not counting Ted who i think did as well) still alive I believe. Almost all 4 have little to no pressure (minus xmad for a bit but it has faded)....coincidence? I think not. 1 of 4 imo is Mafia at least.

Pickle- pointed this out but has only been on xmad mainly

Xmad- I mean what the heck is he doing 

Whicker- kind of dissappeared but said he was busy, isn't a guard but could still be mafia (correct Ted?)

Twl- has anyone questioned him, he also pointed out that he should stop leading....has he lead? He has been very spotty at best and seemed to follow from my recollection

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There are still 4 people who voted for Malf (not counting Ted who i think did as well) still alive I believe. Almost all 4 have little to no pressure (minus xmad for a bit but it has faded)....coincidence? I think not. 1 of 4 imo is Mafia at least.

Pickle- pointed this out but has only been on xmad mainly

Xmad- I mean what the heck is he doing 

Whicker- kind of dissappeared but said he was busy, isn't a guard but could still be mafia (correct Ted?)

Twl- has anyone questioned him, he also pointed out that he should stop leading....has he lead? He has been very spotty at best and seemed to follow from my recollection

I have been on Swole and Tws as my top 2 reads.  Tws bc his posts after a couple nights sound like gloating or taunting to me.  I wouldn't doubt if both were mafia and voted malf to ensure a top player was voted out early so they didn't have to hit him. 

Archived