V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

so basically flacco making up an investigation led to three straight lynches.  brilliant

To be fair.....

@Tk3 played rather well given the circumstances...but him knowing he would survive 1 death, probably should have accepted he was being lynched and taken his shot, then take the lynch and prove the was V. I think he dragged it out too long and claimed when he still had a shot, which he probably should have waited on

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

As for the self voting. It’s one thing to do it in the day.

its a total non starter to do it when it matters.. for me it is autolynch policy

As well as it should be!

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If it is scum, it is a ploy to garner sympathy.. if it is civ, it is contrary to win con

a self vote should never be a tool imo, at least not when it matters (final minutes / hammer / near hammer)

I 100% agree. Like I said, I was trying to incite people into giving ANYTHING. It was the last card I had to play as a vanilla civ. I had a clear ID on Squire as NOT Norse because of surveillance and that's about it...LOL. Not much to go off of last night, although I tried pushing for Counselor.

V: Citizen Aligned @Tk3

Background: You are a anarchy terrorist that is hell bent on bringing down the government. You wear a Guy Fawkes mask to carry out assassinations and terroristic acts, in the name of overthrowing the government and exacting revenge on all that have wronged you such as when you were experimented on at the Larkhill Concentration Camp. You believe terrorism and violence is the only action that will result in the government being overthrown and given back to the people.

Ability: 3-shot Vigilante. 1-shot Deathproof

Win condition: Win when all threats to the citizens have been eliminated

Evey Hammond: Citizen Aligned @Ragnarok

Background: You are the symbol of V’s outlook on society and the attempted overthrowing of the tyrannical government. You have a built up hatred for the government as a result of your Mother and Father being arrested and killed in prison.. You were a normal citizen until being saved by V, which ultimately results in you going through a multitude of changes and end up becoming the epitome of what V is, an anarchist hell bent on bringing down the government.

Ability: JOAT, 1-shot invest (alignment), 1-shot watch, 1-shot track

Gordon Deitrich: Citizen Aligned @AFlaccoSeagulls

Background: You are a satirical TV show host, which uses his celebrity and TV show to make fun of the tyrannical government. You are a high upclass citizen who is honorable and is living a lifestyle that is contrary to the views of the government. Even in the face for sure self destruction if the government ever found out about your sexuality, you still use any means you can to show the citizens the truth.

Ability: 3-shot invest to see who the target has visited

Eric Finch: Citizen Aligned @TedLavie

Background: You are the Chief of Scotland Yard and the Minister of Investigations, which is now the “Nose”. A branch of the Norsefire Government. Your job was to track down and catch V. During your investigations in an attempt to hunt down V, you have uncovered a multitude of atrocities that the Norsefire Government has committed. You are fully dedicated to upholding the law and protecting society, even if it is against the Norsefire Government that you are working for.

Ability: You are the detective. You have an alignment Investigation each night

Win Condition: Win when all threats to the citizens have been eliminated

Dominic Stone: Citizen Aligned @gopherwrestler @SwAg

Background: You are a detective for the “Nose”. A branch of the Norsefire Government. Your job was to track down and capture V. During the investigative process you become aware of a great deal of crimes and horrible acts committed by the Norsefire Government. In your way you begin to question the acts committed by the Norsefire Government.

Ability: You are a protector. Each odd night select a person to protect

Delia Surridge: Citizen Aligned @Counselor

Background: You were the head doctor at the Larkhill Concentration Camp where you experimented on the prisoners, giving them drugs that altered their mind and physical strength. Upon leaving Larkhill, you become a coroner. Over the years, you come to the realization that your actions at Larkhill were heinous and despicable and ultimately you show remorse for them.

Ability: 1-shot reviver. 1 time in the game you can bring someone back to life. Must tell me within 12 hours of Night write up

Hidden: Converted to Norsefire if they target her with any night action

Roger Dascombe: Citizen Aligned @BringinDaPain

Background: You are the head of the “Mouth”. The propaganda department for the Norsefire Government. Even though you work for the government, you routinely code messages into the daily broadcasts about the hypocrisies and contradictions involved with the Norsefire Government.

Ability: You are the tracker. Each night pick a player and learn who they visit that night

Citizen (Governor): Citizen Aligned @bcb1213

Background: You are part of the citizens

Ability: You are the Governor. You have a 1-shot pardon

Citizen (Mason): Citizen Aligned @MWil23

Ability: You are part of a Mason with Blank. The chatty is http://us23.[spam].com/39400401600833

Citizen (Mason): Citizen Aligned @Dome

Ability: You are part of a Mason with Blank. The chatty is http://us23.[spam].com/39400401600833

Citizen (PGO): Citizen Aligned @Matts4313

Ability: You are a paranoid gun owner. Due to the government rules you can only scare away visitors because you don't have a gun

Citizen (Gun Builder): Citizen Aligned @KOTN-93

Ability: You build guns and give them away. 2-shot gun giver.

Citizen (Converter): Citizen Aligned @VikeManDan

Ability: Your ability is you can select 1 person each even night. If that person has been converted you convert them back to Citizen. There are consequences for being wrong. Also, you are not allowed to claim converter at all. Doing so will get yourself Modkilled. 

Citizen: Citizen Aligned @TheKillerNacho @Matts4313 @Malfatron @Woz @mission27

Ability: Your only ability at this time is your vote

Hidden: Became a random 1-shot watch/track/invest if anarchy converts 3 people

Guy Fawkes: Anarchy Aligned @squire12

Background: V wears a mask of Guy Fawkes. Guy Fawkes was a famous anarchist who tried to assassinate King James I by blowing up Parliament.  The failed attempt was called the Gunpowder Plot.

Ability: You have a few abilities.

1. You are in a chat with Blank. The chatty link is

2. You have a 3-shot conversion

3. You have a time bomb. The time bomb must be used before Day 4. In order to use the bomb you must select 2 people to target. If the targets are not aligned they both die. If they are aligned, yourself and your 2nd in command die.

4. 1-shot deathproof

Win Condition: Win when you are the dominate faction

Hidden: Psuedo roleblock if conversion is incorrect

Bilbo: Anarchy Aligned @Nazgul

Background: You are not in the show at all.

Ability: You have two abilities.

1. You are in a chat with Blank. The chatty link is

2. You have a nightly alignment investigation

Adam Sutler: Norsefire Aligned @Pickle Rick

Background: You are the High Chancellor of the Norsefire Government. You are a dictator that is ultimately responsible for a large amount of atrocities committed on your own citizens.

Ability: You are the godfather. You will appear as Citizen Aligned if investigated.

Peter Creedy: Norsefire Aligned @theuntouchable

Background: You are head of the secret police called the “Finger”, for the Norsefire Government. Your ultimate goal is to stop at nothing in your quest for complete power. You have no conscience and as such, you were the mastermind behind the horrible atrocities the government has inflicted on its own citizens over the years.

Ability: You can convert any move to a Vig hit. 2-shot use

Lewis Prothero: Norsefire Aligned @kingseanjohn

Background: You are the former Commander of Larkhill Concentration Camp. Now you are part of the British Television Network.

Ability: You can select 1 person each night to target with a roleblock

Brian Etheridge: Norsefire Aligned @Whicker

Background: You are the head of the Norsefire government’s audio surveillance division. Also, known as the “Ear.”

Ability: You can frame 1 person per night. The frame will cause the target to be investigated as Norsefire Aligned

Hidden: Converts Delia upon targeting her with any action

Mechanics: Odd Night Chatty Hit someone has to carry out Even Night Steongman hit someone has to carry out

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. TK3, you scrub. Did he give any reason for it? Like was he drunk or something? 

Said he hit Woz because of your claimed invest and to clear it up decided to hit you after he turned Citizen

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Said he hit Woz because of your claimed invest and to clear it up decided to hit you after he turned Citizen

Oh my. 

My claimed invest that lasted 30 seconds and I said I was joking? Maybe I need to be more mindful of goofing around in games with TK3. 

Archived