Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mwil, you spiraling buddy? The story is suddenly starting to change when it looks like the lynch is going to be on you 

Nah. I’m excited to watch from a distance when the game doesn’t end tonight after you lynch me.

Have fun losing to a ghost.

18 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sorry doing this on my phone tonight so color will be write according to what I type

lynch:

@Matts4313 get away driver - scum aligned (Red)

also @rackcs died electrician - town aligned (green)

no newspaper today. 

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Is it mwil time???

Can it please be mwil time???

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

You guys are all misspelling mwil

Is it okay to mwil now?

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Two of the people who voted a red scum and a dead guy?

How about the ones who tried to save the red scum???

or mwil!

18 hours ago, Forge said:

mwil first and foremost I think

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Mwil

and now bed 

17 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Does this mean it isn't mwil time yet?

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Okay Mwil

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

And now you have made your choice

mwil

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

unvote

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 has been super mean to me and both of you. @Forge I think we should start there.

TK3 

Also, with my unnamed other member of the NWO (you are all now honorary members), we control the board with 5 votes.

Also, knowing Rack was the bomb diffuser and me claiming Prentiss and knowing about orange was hilarious to watch unfold IMO.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

KSJ

You need to provide us with more answers. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

KSJ

I don't buy that a SK exists

We have 9 people left and its day 10. Games with SK don't last this long

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

ehhh.. mwil

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If the game does not end with an Mwil lynch, then there will be a lot of players that should be looked at.   The purple duo could be double agent types.  Counselor could have been converted or be the SK.  He protected me last night, so that could have been a neat ploy to get me thinking he is "clear" town FMPOV.

Forge has the claim of protecting me on N4, but I never got a PM about that happening.

Josh is laying low and his double vote is /was used really early.

KSJ certainly came to activity when he was close to the lynch N9

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think it has to be mwil

He hasn't convinced me otherwise that voting elsewhere is advantageous for us

VC -- double check

Mwil - 4 -  Tk3, forge, KSJ, squire

KSJ - 2 - Counselor, Mwil

On 1/27/2020 at 5:18 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Signups:

2. @Counselor

5. @rackcs

7. @Forge

12. @Malfatron

13. @squire12

14. @MWil23

19. @kingseanjohn 

21. @Tk3

23. @Matts4313

24. @JoshstraDaymus

26. @SwAg

Dead:

1. @DingoLadd, Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

3. @NazgulRadio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

4. @Pickle RickFireman - Drunk Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

6. @ET80County Mounty - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

8. @theuntouchable - Little Boy - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

9. @WhickerChief - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

10. @daboyle250Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

11. @DomeThief - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

15. @bucsfan333Arsonist - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

16. @bcb1213Cocktail Waitress - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

17. @The Orca, Little Girl - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

18. @Slappy McTV Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

20. @wolfeyestrkConstruction Worker - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

22. @RagnarokFighter - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

25. @MD4LCrazy War Veteran - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated 

On 1/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Today got interesting, lots of swearing, but everyone decided it was Daboyles day to be lynched

@daboyle250 - Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

The Radio Host also ended up burning alive.

@Nazgul - Radio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated, Survive

Dingo ended up dying last night too, someone shot him at his home.

@DingoLadd- Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “PURPLE HITLESS, WINS WITH TOWN.”

N4, 7 PM Central, Saturday

@MWil23 your proposal that orange can win with town does not seem to be supported by the write ups.....unlike the change with purple

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 your proposal that orange can win with town does not seem to be supported by the write ups.....unlike the change with purple

If anything, purple as “survive” means they can screw you over and flip. My win con of “all threats eliminated” means I need the killing faction/SK GONE.

Theres a reason I’ve been on KSJ for two days now.

@Counselor  I think that right vote is Mwil today.  

You can choose to roleblock either KSJ or anyone else that you feel is a threat to Town.

If you want to protect someone, that is a fair move as well.  

---------

My personal thought is a correct roleblock could prevent a hit on everyone vs a protection only protects 1 player.    Go big or go home is my thought

• Like 1