Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Rip Ron 

Cheers man.

I never wanted a funeral. And now it seems like that wouldn't be option, so at least in death I'd get what I wanted.

I expect I'll also win the £10,000 per month for the rest of you life lotto tonight as well. Pro rata I expect to leave my kids a few hundred pounds.

• Like 2

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Cheers man.

I never wanted a funeral. And now it seems like that wouldn't be option, so at least in death I'd get what I wanted.

I expect I'll also win the £10,000 per month for the rest of you life lotto tonight as well. Pro rata I expect to leave my kids a few hundred pounds.

Hang in there bud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It ain’t good...

Even with antibodies that would limit the effects of a second infection, it would mean these individuals would still be contagious.

Long story short, if people can be reinfected and carriers that quickly, this social isolation stuff isn’t going to be over soon.

This is like when Rick found out everyone is carrying the virus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think his point is more that Florida needs to be doing more on their end to contain this than looking at outsiders as the issue.

They still have public beaches open, no? (Or did as recently as this week)

Some are still open, some are closed. Depends on the county. Sister in law went to Melbourne beach yesterday and said nobody was going near each other.

• Like 1