2021 NFL Draft Thread

ChaRisMa

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm going to keep posting stuff about Samuel until we draft him at 29. He's Jaire-lite. 

We made the mistake of passing on one bloodlines player last season (AW), let's not do it again. 

I have a feeling we’ll be able to trade down a few spots and still be able to get him. I would love to be able to pick up an extra mid round pick in this draft. It’s a deep one. 

11 hours ago, Tperk said:

If Samuel, Mayfield, Collins, and Bateman are on the board at 29, who would be the pick as of right now?

Bateman.  Then Collins.  Then Samuel.  Then Mayfield.

I really like Bateman.  Probably because I want to call him our Dark Knight. 

Peter Bukowski -   I wonder if Matt LaFleur would convince Brian Gutekunst to go outside their usual height preferences for Jaelon Darden. He’s small but a 3.98 shuttle and a 6.66 3-cone with a sub-4.5 40 profiles as the kind of explosive athlete they love anyway. LaFleur could put him everywhere.

17 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I've seen and heard Osa Odighzuwa for the Packers a few times. Not sure how he would fit. Anyone know more about him ?

A little undersized at 6'2" 285.  Don't know if he meets our parameters for DL.

Very productive at UCLA.  Maybe 4th round?

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

How come I feel like this WR class has the largest group of "short" guys I've seen in years...

I saw an interview somewhere that discussed the Rondale Moores of the world. His opinion was those types of guys always look good in college, but the NFL is a different world with regard to athletes, plays, and windows, hence their game has a much harder time translating. I agree 100% with that take

Edited by cannondale