Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Right.  Rumor is that GB is about to do it to the Texans again and have reached out to Lovie Smith - told him to cancel his flight to Houston and come accept the DC job in GB instead.

The Gute Steal II :)

is this legit or am i missing a joke? 

So say you give Tom Allen a call and offer him 4.5 million. Does he leave Indiana for another 500k? If not, do you like Kane Wommack enough to pick off that tree? He can't be making even a million bucks coaching South Alabama. Would be kind of a **** move to poach him before his first game, but I'm past that argument at this point. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So say you give Tom Allen a call and offer him 4.5 million. Does he leave Indiana for another 500k? If not, do you like Kane Wommack enough to pick off that tree? He can't be making even a million bucks coaching South Alabama. Would be kind of a **** move to poach him before his first game, but I'm past that argument at this point. 

The....Indiana Hoosiers college football team...that's the tree you throw 5 million to poach someone from?

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The....Indiana Hoosiers college football team...that's the tree you throw 5 million to poach someone from?

4.5 million (Pettine and Tom Allen make similar salaries) but basically. I love that scheme. I love what they've been able to do with their players there.