Week For Game Day Thread: Atlanta Falcons at Green bay Packers

MacReady

28 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Is this the big Bob Tonyan break out game? Or maybe its Jake Stoneburners time to shine... also why the **** did they have to delay the game until 8pm. **** covid. 

Stoney played pretty well last night but let’s hope he busts out tonight. Or should I say this evening... 5p starting time on the west coast! 😎

48 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'd be surprised if we win this game. I expect it to be close though.

I said we'd lose last week so I'll stick with that and hopefully I'll be wrong again. The Falcons are not a typical 0-3 team, in fact they're a few flukes away from being 2-1. This was going to be closer game even with our top guys due to ATLs fire power. 

Packers inactives

Josiah back is honestly a boost. Gonna need a big game from their TE group. Also a sigh of relief to see Linsley good to go. Seeing him miss the last practice with a groin injury and MLF's comments had me worried he'd be missing the game

Here are the Falcons inactives

if there's any secondary to be going up against with both starting WR's out, it's this one at least. Both their starting Safeties are out and both their starting CB's are out(AJ Terrell is on the COVID-19 list and they placed Dennard on IR earlier in the week)

Edited by deltarich87

25 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Packers inactives

Josiah back is honestly a boost. Gonna need a big game from their TE group. Also a sigh of relief to see Linsley good to go. Seeing him miss the last practice with a groin injury and MLF's comments had me worried he'd be missing the game

Here are the Falcons inactives

if there's any secondary to be going up against with both starting WR's out, it's this one at least. Both their starting Safeties are out and both their starting CB's are out(AJ Terrell is on the COVID-19 list and they placed Dennard on IR earlier in the week)

The other Falcons starting corner is Kendall Sheffield, and he just got activated for the first time this week. The third starter is Isaiah Oliver... Falcons have what are two of their normal 3 starters. Terrell coming back would help. Dennard would be nice to have back too.