NFC East.... yeah it's that thread

Danger

I think things will get a little clearer in 2 days when we see who wins the Dallas vs Washington game.

Thinking with my head I hope the Giants don't make the playoffs, I would much prefer to have a top 10 draft pick in each round and not have to deal with a 1st place schedule next year. However when I watch the game I think with my heart and root for them to win. As pathetic as things are in the NFC East it is does feel nice to still be in the playoff hunt instead of  only being able to  focus on who are we will be taking in next year draft.

The Giants are easily the most well-rounded team in the division. I don't know if they'll win it but I like what I'm seeing lately.

The Eagles still had a clear path until a few weeks ago; now I don't know if they'll win another game.

The Cowboys have the easiest remaining schedule.

Washington is Washington.

• Like 1

Surprised to see this thread on page 2 here. How about a bump...

This Division is about to get crazy. 

All teams have a brutal slate left on their schedule.

Which of the 4, will rise to the top is anybody's guess.

I believe making & winning the playoffs, is about momentum. One thing is for sure? It won't be easy for any of them.

18 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-allen-takes-subtle-jab-at-nfc-east-when-breaking-down-buffalos-chances-to-win-afc-east-division/amp/

Don't care what year it is, how bad they are or what the circumstances - no member of the Buffalo Bills organization should ever say anything about the NFC East

Jim Kelly probably called him right after this story came out and gave him a Little history lesson. 

20 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-allen-takes-subtle-jab-at-nfc-east-when-breaking-down-buffalos-chances-to-win-afc-east-division/amp/

Don't care what year it is, how bad they are or what the circumstances - no member of the Buffalo Bills organization should ever say anything about the NFC East

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Jim Kelly probably called him right after this story came out and gave him a Little history lesson. 

Idk why old timers always feel the need to try to shame young people over things like this

How are the historical Cowboys in any way relevant to Josh Allen?

He doesn't owe them anything

• Like 1