How Are Those Rookies Doing?

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ross Blacklock punched a guy and got ejected. That's more than you can say about the rest of the Texans, so it's a start.

Although, I am sure O'Brien is going to trade him for a 17th round pick in the Rule 5 draft (because O'Brien is the type who'd draft a Shortstop...)

The Browns really need to capitalize on BOB before he gets fired. I'm thinking Mayfield for Watson straight up, and we will throw in the ghost of OBJ for Justin Reid. That sounds fair.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The Browns really need to capitalize on BOB before he gets fired. I'm thinking Mayfield for Watson straight up, and we will throw in the ghost of OBJ for Justin Reid. That sounds fair.

WASN'T NICK CHUBB AND DENZEL WARD ENOUGH!?

For the Raiders:

Henry Ruggs WR has flashed his speed, got open a couple times but yet to put the stats on the board. Was nicked up a little against the Saints and used mainly as a decoy.

Damon Arnette CB gave up a big play TD to Robbie Anderson first game but seems to have a short memory and was good otherwise. Got involved against Saints and tackled aggressively, bit hit and miss but he's gutsy, fast and looks promising.

Bryan Edwards WR very quiet game one and had a couple nice grabs game two with a little YAC too. Guy just looks the part, is smooth and very exciting prospect.

John Simpson OG got his first game action Monday night subbing in early for Incognito and did well apart from one run stuff, that's all you can ask of a 4th rounder at this point

Amik Robertson has been inactive, Tanner Muse is on IR and Lynn Bowden was already traded to Miami. All 4 guys who've played have shown talent but none have really introduced themselves to the big stage just yet!

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

John Simpson OG got his first game action Monday night subbing in early for Incognito and did well apart from one run stuff, that's all you can ask of a 4th rounder at this point

Simpson got me pretty fired up. Taking over for Incognito against that Saints D and our O not missing much of a beat was huge. Richie is still playing at a super high level but he is 37 so Simpson should be taking for him in the next season or two.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Simpson got me pretty fired up. Taking over for Incognito against that Saints D and our O not missing much of a beat was huge. Richie is still playing at a super high level but he is 37 so Simpson should be taking for him in the next season or two.

Yes, he looked very solid against a good DL. Richie has been superb, but father time is going to catch up sooner or later and while it's still very early Simpson looks to have the talent to take over. Hopefully we can get a full year out of Richie first.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Ross Blacklock punched a guy and got ejected. That's more than you can say about the rest of the Texans, so it's a start.

Although, I am sure O'Brien is going to trade him for a 17th round pick in the Rule 5 draft (because O'Brien is the type who'd draft a Shortstop...)

Was instigated by the Ravens d-lineman iirc though. Tried to push Blacklock around after the play was blown dead.