Bills are the team to beat

BillSabre

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

you look at last year, Josh Allen played out of his dam mind and they threw the ball 70x per game and Diggs got 40 targets per game. If you look at how they won last year, I just wonder if that is sustainable for another year. They didnt really add anybody of note (Sanders at this point is not of note) and their running game is not going to be any better than it was last year.

I think your numbers are just a tad off lol.

I agree with the regression from a statistical stand point for Josh Allen. 4500 yards and 37 TD passes seems unlikely to happen again this year.

I don’t however agree about the run game. The Bills never had their starting OL last season and both Singletary and Moss dealt with injuries. I’m not expecting either to be a 1k guy but the run game won’t be a determinant to the team IMO.

They didn’t add anybody other than Sanders like you mentioned (who’s an upgrade over John Brown) but they do have home grown guys who could take a jump and further move the offense. Gabe Davis is a guy who looks poised to break out in year 2. That’s obviously not a guarantee but I think he moves into a low end WR1 category by the time 2021 is over.