Don't Vote Out Forge Mafia - Postponed Due to Lack of Interest

Slappy Mc

The basis of this game is very, very simple. Your goal if you are town is to be voted out. Your goal if you are not town is to be voted out. There will be 10 players total. 9 Normal Town members and 1 @Forge. The premise of this game is that you will never know whether Forge is good or not and I can guarantee you, if you vote Forge out as town, you will lose. However, if you can successfully vote out 7 townsfolk before you vote out a Forge, YOU WIN! Sounds simple enough right? Well not so much. The host doesn't like to make things easy, so you must vote each day. Each player that does not vote during a day period will be cast as a secret vote towards Forge. In the event of a tie after the day period there will be a "no-lynch" and Forge will receive 1 extra vote during the next Day voting period, this compounds. (3 days no-lynch equals 3 extra votes for Forge) Real bad idea there, host doesn't suggest that. On top of all that, this game would be really boring if it didn't go fast... LIKE REALLY FAST. Daytimes will be a maximum of 1 hour long making this a one day game (What a rip!). If all votes get cast in a day, we can end nights early, which also means it could go faster than fast. You may think you know who @Forge is, but its probable that Forge won't even know who Forge is...

TL:DR version: Everyone has the same goal, TO BE VOTED OUT.

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 1

Normally I'm number 1 and I can about rules and stuff, but not today. Today is Forge's day. This game pays homage to how hard it is to figure him out. So the only rule is, you must vote EACH day. Talk about your role pm, I don't care. In fact here are the role PM's.

Forge

Not Forge

Lots of intricate stuff going on there I tell ya.

Edited by Slappy Mc

Participants... if you want to call them that...

1. Not Forge - @Malfatron
2. Forge - @Forge
3. Not Forge - @JoshstraDaymus
4. Not Forge - @Matts4313
5. Not Forge - @MWil23
6. Not Forge - @TheKillerNacho
7. Not Forge - @Whicker
8. Not Forge
9. Not Forge
10. Not Forge

@Whicker @bcb1213 @Matts4313 @MWil23 @SwAg @Tk3 @Blue @Scoundrel @Raves @squire12 @JoshstraDaymus @Jlash @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Dome @TheKillerNacho @rackcs @bigbadbuff @wolfeyestrk @swoosh @gopherwrestler @Nazgul @Ragnarok @Tugboat @jasonwbantle

Edited by Slappy Mc

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The basis of this game is very, very simple. Your goal if you are town is to be voted out. Your goal if you are not town is to be voted out. There will be 10 players total. 9 Normal Town members and 1 @Forge. The premise of this game is that you will never know whether Forge is good or not and I can guarantee you, if you vote Forge out as town, you will lose. However, if you can successfully vote out 7 townsfolk before you vote out a Forge, YOU WIN! Sounds simple enough right? Well not so much. The host doesn't like to make things easy, so you must vote each day. Each player that does not vote during a day period will be cast as a secret vote towards Forge. In the event of a tie after the day period there will be a "no-lynch" and Forge will receive 1 extra vote during the next Day voting period, this compounds. (3 days no-lynch equals 3 extra votes for Forge) Real bad idea there, host doesn't suggest that. On top of all that, this game would be really boring if it didn't go fast... LIKE REALLY FAST. Daytimes will be a maximum of 1 hour long making this a one day game (What a rip!). If all votes get cast in a day, we can end nights early, which also means it could go faster than fast. You may think you know who @Forge is, but its probable that Forge won't even know who Forge is...

the hangover GIF

• Like 2

With 10 players and a player voted out every hour (at the maximum) we should burn through the game in a matter of 7 hours. It absolutely could last less than 1 hour, but that's up to you Forge Wannabees.

If I start the game and everyone casts a vote in the first 5 minutes, day 1 will end and you will get a result and day 2 will begin. Pretty simple right? I will try to make sure I am fair enough to everyone when the game starts so that Forge doesn't received any unnecessary free votes, but at the end of the day if you don't vote its not my fault that you want Forge to win.