2017 Game Day Thread Sign-up (Don't be weak. Give us a week.)

Bucketheadsdad

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'll have the week one GDT up later tonight after the preseason nonsense is finished, let's get this thing rolling.

@Bonanza23 @malibuspeedrace @ditchdigger @MWil23 @sdrawkcab321 @mistakey @DaWg_LB., where y'all at here?

Did @poorbytehshore make it over here yet?  That London game is has his name on it.

When the Brother Calls....

3aafa07cf058dedcec9b66cae66f43ad.jpg

I'll take the Colts game...

I'll do Week 3 Browns at Colts...

As a heads up, the OP is going to be an in-depth analysis of every pass thrown by Scott Tolzien so we can assess what we're up against pregame...

It's going to be truly riveting stuff...

I don't want to spoil it ahead of time...but a lot of the throws as well as my analysis of them are going to be trash

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'll have the week one GDT up later tonight after the preseason nonsense is finished, let's get this thing rolling.

@Bonanza23 @malibuspeedrace @ditchdigger @MWil23 @sdrawkcab321 @mistakey @DaWg_LB., where y'all at here?

Did @poorbytehshore make it over here yet?  That London game is has his name on it.

Sorry man, I'll definitely take one. I'm not sure what my theme would be if we're actually competitive this year. The rule of thumb I live by is that @nugpimpen has to make the gameday thread exactly 30 seconds after I hit send and we keep 2 gameday threads open.

#neverforget2016

#onsecondthoughtpleasedo

Archived