RB Tyler Ervin
WR Tavon Austin
DL Billy Winn
T Jared Veldheer
LB James Burgess
DL Tyler Lancaster
S Raven Greene
CB Parry Nickerson

Andy Herman -   If you’d have told me a month ago that Kevin King, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Chandon Sullivan & Dean Lowry were all still Packers I would’ve told you, you were nuts. GB took an interesting path this offseason & put their faith in their own guys. Interested to see it play out.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   If you’d have told me a month ago that Kevin King, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Chandon Sullivan & Dean Lowry were all still Packers I would’ve told you, you were nuts. GB took an interesting path this offseason & put their faith in their own guys. Interested to see it play out.

Those players helped them get to a 2nd consecutive NFC championship. How is that an interesting path? People expect Gute to just tear the team down and start over? Don’t fix what isn’t broken. We need to keep together the team how it is and add a few pieces to get us over that damn hump. We’ve been closer and closer the last 2 years. This team CAN get us to the SB. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Hopefully there is something to be said for continuity.  Luckily there is still time to give some of these guys some serious competition. 

• Like 1