All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

The Eagles taking LJ Collier is a real possibility in the first. I also think there's a shot Banogu goes to LAR or NE.
  3. I like Jeremiah, Eisen is meh. I have to work, first half of the draft. Definitely will be keeping tabs during the draft.
  4. Bold Prediction Thread

Miami would have to go up to #2. Jets not helping them get a franchise qb. Gase doesn't want to do a thing for them
  5. Guess the 1st Rounder Challenge!

Josh Allen at 6
  6. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

I kinda hate you
  7. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

With all the flack we got for taking Hurst last year with his heart issues, do you think that takes Sweat off our board? If he checks out and is available at #24, I’m all over it.
  8. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

Anyone think any trades in rd 1 happen over night that change the draft order When we all wake up tomorrow morning, will the order of rd 1 be the same as it currently is now?
  9. No more Mayock has kinda killed NFLN for me.
  10. What Are You Thinking About v.CC

If you have to ask...
  11. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

Happens every time I take off my pants
  12. Avengers: Endgame

We are all in the endgame now
  13. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

14. 2019 Draft Discussion

I agree with this for the 2019 season, but if you were to look at the 2020 roster, there are a good number of "holes" that should be considered needing to be filled. Planning a year ahead is what helped to keep GB in a good position for a lot of years. 2020 needs based on the players are are currently under contract for 2020 and longer: RT, DL, ILB Positions that could use another player for rotation, depth or the possible departure of the current starter: TE, CB, EDGE
  15. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

No. That is detrimental to a team because other moves could happen that could cause situations to change entirely. I don't think Murray is going #1.
  16. ESPN. Just so I can laugh at Mel.
  17. Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

For current Bale, yes. Change of scenery, who knows. I'd still take a chance on him at Spurs. Front 4 of Kane, Alli, Son and Bale (assuming Eriksen leaves). But, like I said, its highly unlikely.
  18. Bucs DO pick up VHIII's fifth year option

$9M is relatively cheap nowadays.
  19. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

You're like my crazy uncle who screams a bunch of non-sense. Says 9/11 was an inside job and he has proof, but nobody is listening so he just talks louder hoping someone at the family reunion will feel sorry and engage with him. How's that mock draft coming?
  20. Avengers: Endgame

Yeah. I haven't seen the movie yet but The Chive had a post where two writers saw the premiere and said there was no end credits stuff. Makes total sense.
  21. Just Another Mock, Mock

My favorite mock yet to be posted in this forum. i would be perfectly fine selecting Simmons at 12, altho a slight trade down would be even better. I absolutely love the game tape of Simmons & Polite. I really like CGJ, Warring, & Deebo. I agree that the OL is not a major need.
  22. Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Devin White is a freak, but I think Gettleman may value the instincts and sure tackling that Bush has exhibited more than the potential White has. I like them both though.
  1. Load more activity