All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Game of Thrones - Winter Is Here

Notice how Jaime held Cersei in such a way that they didnt protect their heads. The valenquor propecy came true. Jaime killed Cersei (and himself) by distracting Cersei and holding her still in the correct spot down below. That's good, subtle writing. So subtle that people think its bad. Thats how good it is.
  3. Patriots re-sign Danny Shelton

I guess this means they're not in the Gerald McCoy race. A shame. But Shelton is good run stopper, and they needed another rotational guy at DT. Generally speaking, I think this D is lining up to be better than last years, on paper anyway.
  4. Nobody plans to stop Klay? So nobody ever tries to stop him when he’s running off the ball? He’s not the shot creator Dame is that’s true but he’s a great scorer, can pull up from 3, pull up midrange and is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. He has an argument. That’s foolish to say nobody plans to stop Klay. You don’t have to be a primary ball handler to have to be game planned for
  5. Today
  6. AFC East is going to be the most exciting division, soon

Your descriptions had the opposite effect on me and made me cringe.
  7. rank the roster: 2019 edition (#23)

i think this is a tony, elgton, esb tier
  8. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

It doesn't even bother me when I hear it spoken because I'm so used to it. Seeing it written makes me shake my head though.
  9. Official New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Considering the Pels thread has, unsurprisingly, devolved into Celtics vs Lakers package discussions, I'll say as a Pels fan I think what the Celtics can offer is very easily superior. It's just a manner of what they actually decide to offer considering the risk of Kyrie leaving. I'm not a big fan of Lonzo or Ingram. I like Ingram a lot more than I like Lonzo, but still not huge fans of either. I'll take Tatum any day of the week. On top of that the Celtics can offer Brown, Smart, the Grizzlies pick, etc. Now, I don't expect them to offer ALL of those, but they can offer some of them. I think the most likely packages each of the suitors will offer is something like: Celtics: Tatum/Smart/Grizzlies pick/Future picks Lakers: Ingram/Kuzma/#4 pick/Future picks (but they'd HAVE to offer Lonzo as well to get him, no chance otherwise) Knicks: #3 pick, DSJ, Robinson, Knox (clearly the worst offer so far, they'd only have a shot if the Pels FO is convinced RJ is a future star) Then I guess you got a dark horse like the Clippers if they want to pair Kawhi and AD who could offer SGA, Galinari, Shamet, and the unprotected Heat pick which is definitely a decent offer, but no guy that screams future star that really moves the needle on that offer. I could only see them taking that if the Celtics back out and the Lakers don't offer Ingram AND Lonzo, and even then they might not. So, to give a non Celtics/Lakers fan perspective on this and talking purely from a Pels fan's point of view, I'd take the Celtics offer any day of the week. I only think the Lakers can beat them if the Celtics back down due to Kyrie. Pels can walk away with a starting lineup of... PG: Smart SG: Jrue SF: Tatum PF: Zion C: Um... Okafor? Lol, this would clearly be the weak spot. Would probably sign someone. .... and it'd be nuts. This is a team that is prooooobably not good enough to make the playoffs right away (borderline though) which would give them 2 lotto picks next year between their pick and the Grizz. It sets the Pels up really well for the future. Celtics are definitely the best deal imo.
  10. 2019 MLB Draft

Ken Rosenthal reporting Carter Stewart is signing with some Japanese team.
  11. A Song of Ice and Fire

How often do you see people of George's weight in their 80's? Can't think of a single one off the top of my head. He's 70 now. Can he really get DoS out in 8 years or so? Doubtful.
  12. 2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs TBD

For the first time since they added KD, I will bet against GSW. Bucks in 7. (If the Raptors manage to win this series, which I really doubt, then I renege on that previous statement and would have GSW beating them in 6)
  13. Around The League V.2

Dallas and maybe the Chiefs IMO. He is an Oklahoma City guy, who wants to play for a winner close to home...my guess only
  14. A Song of Ice and Fire

7 years ago... wow I'll believe it when I read it. Until then, words are wind, and the fat man's flatulence is the only wind he is producing atm
  15. Spiderman: Far from home

Speak for yourself.
  16. Game of Thrones - Winter Is Here

"What do we say to character development?" Weiss and Benioff - "Not today"
  17. Not sure a sequel is a good idea. First one was okay, but there was limited interest. Not sure how they can change that, and its probably going to have a smaller budget than the first one.
  18. Projecting the Raiders Win Total

Try to be optimistic here Week 1 - @ home agains the Broncos - Win 1-0 We come out of the gates firing with everything we got and the Broncos need time to gel with the new coaching staff. Week 2 - @ home against the Chiefs - Win 2-0 At home we play after a big opening W and it turns out to be a shootout. The Chiefs CB's could be super bad, so I would expect a ~80point overall game, where we win by a late FG. Week 3 - @ Vikings - Lose 2-1 First road game after two emotional and full effort divisional games, against a strong squad. First L of the season. Week 4 - @ Colts - Lose 2-2 That Colts roster is loaded and will be too much to handle. Week 5 - Bears in London I believe - Win 3-2 That week before the week will be super anoying to everyone on the team. All that talk about Mack and the trade. The fantastic Bears D takes a hit with the new DC and Turbo can be rattled, so after a big prep talk we manage to get a W. Week 6 - Bye week Week 7 - @ Packers - Lose 3-3 Rodgers is still Rodgers, that D will get much better. L Week 8 - @ Texans - Win 4-3 That OL is still a joke, we finish a tough road schedule with a W. Week 9 - @ home against the Lions - Win 5-3 First home game in a while, should be great atmoshere. Week 10 - @ home against the Chargers - Lose 5-4 That team is pretty strong and this could be their year. Week 11 - @ home against the Bengals - Win 6-4 New staff there, not that strong team, so we can bounce back here. Week 12 - @ Jets - Win 7-4 New staff, 2nd year QB, lots of new players. Week 13 - @ Chiefs - Lose 7-5 Easy L at Arrowhead. Week 14 - @ home against the Titans - Win 8-5 By this time Mariota should be banged up and slowed down. Week 15 - @ home against the Jaguars - Win 9-5 Last game in Oakland. Huge emotional game against a team, who could be totally dismantled by that time. Week 16 - @ Chargers - Lose - 9-6 Chargers playing for homefield here and beat us up. Week 17 - @ Broncos - Win 10-6 Lock is behind center by this time after Flacco struggles in the mayority of the season and we ride out on a happy note with a solid record, but without PO, since the Chargers and the Chiefs finish ahead of us.
  19. Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

The browns have 20 million in dead space this year and I have no idea why. Care to shed some light on the reason? Jaime collins??
  20. 1: Aaron Rodgers | QB2: David Bakhtiari | OT3: Davante Adams | WR4: Kenny Clark | DL5: Jaire Alexander | CB6: Bryan Bulaga | OT7: Za'Darius Smith | EDGE/DL8: Adrian Amos | SAF 9: Corey Linsley | C10: Blake Martinez | LB 11: Aaron Jones | RB 12: Preston Smith | EDGE13: Mike Daniels | DL14: Kevin King | CB15: Jimmy Graham | TE16: Darnell Savage | SAF 17: Rashan Gary | EDGE/DL 18: Marquez Valdes-Scantling | WR 19: Billy Turner | OG/OT 20: Geronimo Allison | WR 21: Kyler Fackrell | EDGE 22: Lane Taylor | OG 23:
  21. The Batman is Robert Pattinson

Dont agree about Clooney. Somewhat overrated actor IMO who only fit the playboy Bruce Wayne persona. Never liked the casting. Uma Thurman is the only one I think could've been great with better direction and writing. The failures of BvS and JL had nothing to do with the villains being super powered...they were just poorly done. WB just doesnt know how to use these characters on the big screen...plus, based on what I've heard, there isn't much love for DC movies at WB. They usually just put them out without much care to make money. Unlike with Marvel, No One Calling the shots actually cares about making these movies great.
  22. Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

Pretty damm good. He’s choosing where he wants to go and he’ll make bank..
  23. Trade Ideas

Trade @Money to the Browns forum for a used condom and an old Brady Quinn jersey.
  24. Sean Davis CB

Cant you just make one thread to post all of your garbage ideas? Are you really that starved for attention? Wait...never mind, I already know the answer.
  25. Game of Thrones - Winter Is Here

Lmao this one had me dying: https://i.imgur.com/5Xve9Bx.jpg Have to read it in sequence though
  26. Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

Think I've seen this story before? How's that working out for Suh?
  27. 2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

Pelinka sends off some weird vibes whenever I see/hear him but I’m not sure what undermining Magic acccomplishes. We’re talking about a Laker legend that word would obviously get back to him. He’s a player relations guy that knows the CBA so it’s not like Jeanie would ever let him run the show.
  1. Load more activity