All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Imo rookies have 3 yrs to show something nobody picking up the 5th yr option unless you looking like a stud. After yr 3 teams looking to move you. Look at how many even get the 5th yr option. Nobody waiting 4-5 yrs for a rookie to develop
  3. JERMAINE BURTON and JAYLEN WRIGHT are the two biggest "steals" in rookie drafts right now. I've drafted then both in the early-mid 3rd so many times it's not funny. BEN SINNOT was way too low for awhile but I'm seeing him go in the mid 2nd wh3re he belongs now
  4. If Watson proves to be the guy he was the last time he was on the field and stays healthy, then this team is a Super Bowl contender. If not, then Iā€™d expect them to scrap for a playoff birth again the next few years.
  5. Bad news for anyone hoping exclusive streaming of NFL games was going away
  6. Tress Way is an incredible human, and a hell of a Commander. At the end of the day it is the future franchise face of this team and a punter. This isn't a surprise it would happen.
  7. https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1788902523371147525?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA Interesting comments by Kaboly.
  8. Players, as you know, SELL numbers to other players. Way has WAY too much class to do that ! He just gifted it . Maybe he should have asked for $10K ( The OROY bet ) to go to his fav charity .
  9. Zero wins vs a team with a winning record. It might be none vs a tied record. And because of Burlington you just have to Beat Wattsville to make it... or you can lose and still make the playoffs. Honestly, I'm surprised after last season. Heck how are you so consistent? You've beaten all the teams you are expected to beat with that record. lost to all the teams you should have lost to if you were average and split vs the one team that may finish at .500. Now watch said consistency disappear and you make a big playoff run.
  10. At the risk of ruining the joke here for the sake of clarity. I think pushing the limits with comedy, or just with ideas/conversations is a good thing. I enjoyed the roast.
  11. OK so ive been feeling a bit under the weather and after thinking about it, I have no idea how I'm going to sim Week 16 by tomorrow. Thusly, I'm going to make these changes to the schedule: Week 16 is being moved to Monday, May 13th. Divisional Playoffs are being moved to Wednesday, May 15th. The rest of the season will go on as scheduled (Conference Championships on Friday, All-Star Bowl on Monday, and Taco Bowl on Tuesday). I'd still appreciate your Week 16 sliders by EOD today...thanks!
  12. I probably would have had the Eagles at 1 myself, but the Steelers killed it too.
  13. Eagles were my clear number 1, but i'm also not that high on Fautanu.
  14. I'm interested in who QB2 will be for the Vikings. I don't see McCarthy playing this year so it'll be interesting to see if Jaren Hall can hold off Nick Mullens.
  15. Bullseye, MWill. QB1 is always a concern. But that is also true of 31 other NFL teams. With specific regard to Watson, we have seen glimpses of how good he can be. Although good, that is not good enough. In order to reach the heights we all hope this team will achieve, he must string together series after series, then half on top of half, and then game after game. If that happens, the rest probably takes care of itself.
  16. I predict Fable is a disaster and Hellblade 2 is underwhelming and buggy. Xbox never fails to disappoint me anymore. I should've gone with the PS5. As for the closures, the only loss of significance there IMO was Tango. IMO Matt Booty's head needs to roll. This dude's been at the helm of XB Games Studios for way too long and under his leadership the games that have been coming out have been a complete and utter failure and disgrace.
  17. Golden was fine playing on both sides. Bud is a ROLB only unless something has changed. give me Golden for a backup
  18. The Eagles breaking barriers that have held for 2 decades should have put them at #1. That AND getting Will Shipley!?! It's a new day in America!! āœŠšŸ»āœŠšŸ»
  19. Cousins straight-up Daked: Kirk Cousins: 19/37 (51.35%, 76.63 Rating) for 222 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception. Dak Prescott: 18/37 (48.65%, 75.17 Rating) for 229 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception. It's a miserable experience to sit through. (Lucky for you, you have Wattsville Week 16, which is a guaranteed win. That'll get you into the playoffs.)
  1. Load more activity