All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Brock Bowers, Dallas Turber, Terrion Arnold, and Quinyon Mitchell all available with Denver, Vegas and New Orleans left to pick
  3. I’d be so happy with Dallas or Bowers
  4. Gotta give Qwesi props for having the stones to hold his water through the first 9 picks. He saved his team a lot of draft capital.
  5. You should pay more to buy it back 🫠
  6. There is no one worth pick 13 IMO. My Top 12 on the Big Board are gone. 13 is Fuaga and 14 is Mitchell. If we stay put, one of those two. A trade back would be way better.
  7. here's a question to debate... who's the happier guy right now, Penix or McCarthy?
  8. No, Jak!. For us fans with teams with QBs, let them continue to draft QBs regardless if they deserve to be drafted that high.
  9. Everytime I see his smile I see Jack Nicklaus as the joker.
  10. Commercials when the pick is in smh 🤦‍♂️
  11. Assuming one doesn't go to Denver, I (as a Raider fan) am hoping for Troy Fautanu or Taliese Fuaga. I'd be chill with Byron Murphy too.
  12. I would be as upset as you are about Daniels... We need an OT significantly more than a TE.
  13. I think the Broncos are too thin to force a QB here. I think it will be one of the ends.
  14. Seriously though, the Falcons spent a boatload of money on Kirk Cousins only to spend a top 10 draft pick on a 24 year old QB with a concerning injury history. This is going to be on my mind the rest of the night.
  15. 6 QB’s now off the board! Wow! First time since 1983
  16. The first D pick might be the Colts.
  17. Raiders look the ideal team to trade up with. NO is going OL. Broncos probably go Nix here?
  18. Trade down or Bowers. For the love of god don’t be stupid
  19. Not going to lie was scared the giants would give up the farm and end up with McCarthy. Bo nix with 70?
  20. If there's one place he cooks it's in the 1st. Hoping we don't screw it up royally like always.
  1. Load more activity