All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think Dallas takes either Guyton or Barton
  3. Likely. Tampa needs DE help like it's going out of style.
  4. I would absolutely be OK with Detroit messing up by my draft and trading up for Arnold.
  5. Texans trying to get into 1st
  6. Yeah our man's @LORK88posted in our draft thread what they were trying to do. That would have been insane if we traded with Den and got Bowers. I hope we trade up for Newton.
  7. I still think its absolutely unbelievable we're penciling in Allegretti as a starter. Our OL is currently Cosmi and Biadisz
  8. The Vrabel PTSD has me thinking we'll get some unathletic ILB that can't play coverage instead lol
  9. Honestly we basically just did what the Lions did last year when they just made sure that they got better players regardless of position and it seems to have worked out pretty well for them.
  10. Brandon Beane has got to be getting antsy. Hes traded up with 4 of his 6 first round picks. Won’t be surprised if he tries to now to secure his WR
  11. Announced as a OT. I imagine they still got C just in the 3rd.
  12. I was told we were drafting a mobile QB that would rush for 1000 yards a season. We don't need a line.
  13. Ok assuming Arnold and Mitchell are both there Who is it?
  14. I want THomas Jr to be on the board and either KC or BUF to trade up with GB for him
  15. Hoping they trade up for Newton
  16. Is it as good as Joey Porter….Jr…tho?
  17. he can play left, not sure about RT but one of those, and pancake road grader to go with that. Frazier tomorrow - thats the goal
  18. Newton, Mitchell, Wiggins and Arnold are still available. Then all the top WRs outside of the top 3. Dolphins going Newton here to replace the Wilkins loss?
  19. Top Corner gonna fall right into the Eagles lap 🙄
  1. Load more activity