Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

I don't want people to know we are twins, because, well... he is ugly af tbh.

Also I don't want to be on his team. He is a shady player who I can't trust, and if I'm being honest I know him too well. So well in fact I know he will take over his allocated amount of leaves... if you know what I'm sayin'. I'm not about to be the guy who has to hand wipe in front of a national audience.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Maybe? People have told us many times that there is only one functional brain between us. So we may be conjoined there. 

Are you both able to change your cholesterol level at will. Also kinda surprised you didn't absorb him when you were in the womb so now you'd have the strength of a grown man and a fetus 

Five votes are in.  If anybody has the hidden immunity idol, soon is the time to play it.  I will not read the votes until at least 10 AM tomorrow, so players still have time to find and use the Hidden Immunity Idol if they have it/find it. 

@EliteTexan80 and @MookieMonster are yet to vote. 

To the other tribes, take this time to consider who you will be sitting out for the next Immunity Challenge.  If you do not choose somebody by the time I read the votes, the player to sit out will be randomized.  Players cannot sit out back to back challenges. 

@domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis, @Tyty, @SovereignNazgul, @Gmen4ev, @stallyns

@Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @SirA1, @iPwn

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11