Everything Else

lumberjackchris

@Pastor Dillon, @Texansfan713, @tab, @lumberjackchris, @Drained, @HoboRocket, @jch1911, @Marco79, @Texans02, @amazingandre, @Apollo Stallion, @mse326

Make sure to give Mafia a shot! @mission27 and @TLO are very sharp hosts and characters such as @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @MWil23, @Slappy Mc, @squire12 and @Forge and good, goofy guys to get involved in!

There's also a 65% chance that we fire BoB this season if you play! Don't ask me how, just go with it!

• Like 3

@ET80 instead of extending Tunsil, how about you guys trade him to us? We need a LT, and rumor has it BOB doesn't want to pay anyone, regardless of how good they are. The guy wants $19-$20 million a year. We will give you guys Pick #41 overall, which you can then trade for Trent Williams. It's a win/win/win, right?

P.S.

I love you

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 instead of extending Tunsil, how about you guys trade him to us? We need a LT, and rumor has it BOB doesn't want to pay anyone, regardless of how good they are. The guy wants $19-$20 million a year. We will give you guys Pick #41 overall, which you can then trade for Trent Williams. It's a win/win/win, right?

P.S.

I love you

Pick 41, yeesh. That's too expensive for us. Maybe a 4th rounder? No pressure to find good players then...

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Pick 41, yeesh. That's too expensive for us. Maybe a 4th rounder? No pressure to find good players then...

We can compromise and give you our 2nd 3rd Round selection. That way, we once again bid against ourselves and have a standoff to see which organization's FO is more incompetent, while giving you a low risk/no pressure D2 draft pick in return. Tunsil probably tears his ACL the first day of padded practice anyway once he gets to Cleveland and practices on our ancient Native American burial ground practice facility.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

P.S.

I love you

Tunsil wants like 23-24 million and has already turned down 18.5 so, your gonna have to be willing to pay him 

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

Give it a shot - I think you'll like it. It's not like any of us can really get out and do stuff now, so try it out, see if you can get into arguing non stop. xD

I’m taking 37 college hours right now. I literally already spend my free time posting on here a few times a day 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Tunsil wants like 23-24 million and has already turned down 18.5 so, your gonna have to be willing to pay him 

We have the most cap space in the NFL this year. I think we could swing it and then go elsewhere with #10 overall.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We can compromise and give you our 2nd 3rd Round selection. That way, we once again bid against ourselves and have a standoff to see which organization's FO is more incompetent, while giving you a low risk/no pressure D2 draft pick in return. Tunsil probably tears his ACL the first day of padded practice anyway once he gets to Cleveland and practices on our ancient Native American burial ground practice facility.

@ET80 bonus points because that 2nd 3rd rounder is the pick we got from BOB for Duke Johnson. I’m not sure if you got that or not :)

4 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright, I'm up for some Mafia! 

I'll be duh woyst Mafioso you've evuh seen! 

That is actually hard to win.    we have someone posted using an old account and got banned @purplepesci, and someone that accused their daughter of posting a message to their mafia teammate.  

The bar is LOW

• Like 2