Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I feel like we say this every year, and every year we see a bunch of WRs go off the board.  And it's a good WR class.  I'd imagine we're at a minimum of 4 WRs off the board in the first round, but probably either 5 or 6.

This is totally fair, especially after pick 20 or so when we reach "glorified second rounder" territory.

19 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Was Drake London likely in a tier of players that were graded out fairly similarly?  Sure.

And the difference this year is that everyone thinks the Falcons are going Edge or Corner at 8 based on need. If they don't move back, there's a good chance one of the big three receivers (most likely Nabers or Odunze) are available. For me and many, those players grade out higher than the top prospects at their positions of need. The fact WR is a secondary need for Atlanta should put them as likely candidates to pick whoever might be available, especially given what the GM says he is. 

20 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

From his pro day as FS

As a CB

Safe to say Cooper solidified his RD1 stock.

Even with those great testing numbers, I don’t even think that’s him at his “best” in those drills considering his injury and just being cleared to do a full workout. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2024 at 12:10 PM, WizardHawk said:

From his pro day as FS

As a CB

Safe to say Cooper solidified his RD1 stock.

I don't think anyone doubted DeJean's straight line speed and explosion. At least not anyone that has ever seen him play. His change of direction isn't good, though. Hence the lack of 3-cone.