Jets release RB Le'Veon Bell

.Buzz

I’m guessing the Phins and Pats are offering him money, otherwise not sure why he’d pick either spot. Bears seem like the logical choice if he wants to shoulder some load, KC if he wants those Ws and a more efficient landing spot.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

IMO, it should be the Chiefs or Bears. He would get the most playing time + chance to win.

I can't see any sane person going from Gase to Nagy.
Bell already knows what its like to play for a neurotic coach, he won't make that mistake again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

why the Raiders though? Jacobs is good isn't he? Pats and Raiders have good OL's, the others not so much. Lets see where he goes and how his stats end up being.

JJ is on pace for over 400 touches this year. That is wayyyy too much. Our RB2 Booker has actually looked pretty damn good but Bell would be an awesome insurance policy if Jacobs goes down. He runs so hard that he's bound to get dinged up if we keep forcing him touches. He'd do very well behind our line.

Likely a one year deal to show you’re worth more. I’d bet on the Chiefs getting richer. He’ll have a player friendly coach in Reid, and Tyreek Hill making sure he never sees more then a 6 man box. It’d be stupid to go anywhere else without some huge financial incentives. 

8 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’m guessing the Phins and Pats are offering him money, otherwise not sure why he’d pick either spot. Bears seem like the logical choice if he wants to shoulder some load, KC if he wants those Ws and a more efficient landing spot.

He'd have to have been offered MORE than what the Jets are already paying him in order for him to make anything. Whatever deal he signs just lessens what the Jets have to pay, won't effect Bell's wallet.