McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

On second thought, as much as i'd like to do this game, it sounds like a hoot.  I just don't think i'm going to be able to commit the time to it reliably.  Especially since it's going to be firing up a bit more toward the holidays.  So i'm gonna have to bow out.  Sorry.

OK.  I'll take you out.  Make sure you let me know if you change your mind.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

it will probably be done before the holidays due to the small numbrr of play3re

Yeah, it's actually designed to be a fairly small, quick game.  Probably have to cut it off at 15.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

OK.  I'll take you out.  Make sure you let me know if you change your mind.

Yeah, it's actually designed to be a fairly small, quick game.  Probably have to cut it off at 15.

Gosh darn it.  Just when i thought i was out...

As long as it's a pretty small, quick game, and not that complicated...i guess i want to be back in.

For the greater good.  Or probably greater worse.  idk.

• Like 1

OK, with 14 people signed up, I'm gonna go ahead and cut off signups.  I have roles assigned.  Anyone else that signs up can be backups if others bow out.  I'll get roles out when Queen's Gambit ends, and we can start soon after that.

I tweaked some rules, namely that Day will end before 24 hours if a majority is reached.  Tagging everyone so you don't miss that part.

@MWil23@Beavis@TheKillerNacho@mission27@rackcs@The Orca@Pickle Rick@swoosh@Malfatron@Shady Slim@JoshstraDaymus@bcb1213@squire12@Tugboat

• Like 2