2021 DB Prospects

QBIso

I think Stokes is still a project. He switched positions and only learned playing cornerback in college. I could see a team fall in love with his 40 and pick around 25-32 but I think he should be a mid 2nd round pick. The upside is high though.

Samuel Jr excelled without any pass rush. I think he is a top 5 CB. I don't think his size matters see his father. I'm interested in his speed tomorrow.

Haven't really watched all top corner prospects, Horn jumps out to me though. He has star written all over him.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I think Stokes is still a project. He switched positions and only learned playing cornerback in college. I could see a team fall in love with his 40 and pick around 25-32 but I think he should be a mid 2nd round pick. The upside is high though.

Samuel Jr excelled without any pass rush. I think he is a top 5 CB. I don't think his size matters see his father. I'm interested in his speed tomorrow.

Haven't really watched all top corner prospects, Horn jumps out to me though. He has star written all over him.

Got away with so much in college that he won't be able to in the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if that grabiness can be coached out of him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Got away with so much in college that he won't be able to in the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if that grabiness can be coached out of him.

Horn almost has to unlearn his current style of play. Like his competitiveness but that is something to keep any eye on.

32 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm talking major outlets. You'll find all sort of goofy **** here if you look hard enough.  

I'm pretty sure someone here had Josh Dobbs as a first round pick at some point. 

Lol - not sure why I'm getting dragged into some argument but Campbell is clearly the better prospect right now. Perfect size and length, former five star recruit, twitchy athleticism, can play press and way more physical than Stokes. I don't care what outlets are saying what. Between now and draft time, you're going to hear Campbell's name way more than you are now I can guarantee that. 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Lol - not sure why I'm getting dragged into some argument but Campbell is clearly the better prospect right now. Perfect size and length, former five star recruit, twitchy athleticism, can play press and way more physical than Stokes. I don't care what outlets are saying what. Between now and draft time, you're going to hear Campbell's name way more than you are now I can guarantee that. 

tl;dr
Me: I like Tyson Campbell

EagleBlueDon: Eric Stokes >> Campbell

Me: No one is saying Campbell is better than Stokes, just that I like Campbell

This was like a week ago.

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Wow Caleb Fairkey draft stock could really take a tumble.   Back problems are never good.  

Wonder why he took so long to get it done. The timing could not have been worse.

• Like 1