Brian Daboll is the real deal. Should be a HC Next year. Jags or Bolts best fits

brushmyhair

Attention Jags and Chargers Fans. You have 1 opportunity to hire such a brilliant mind. Don't waste it. I would like to see Meyer coach in the nfl though.

Special Message to Chargers Fans. GO DOWN TO TEAM HEADQUARTERS AND DO A SIT IN PROTEST TO VOICE DISPLEASURE TOWARDS JASON GARRETT.

He would be even worse for Herbert than Lynn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Attention Jags and Chargers Fans. You have 1 opportunity to hire such a brilliant mind. Don't waste it. I would like to see Meyer coach in the nfl though.

Special Message to Chargers Fans. GO DOWN TO TEAM HEADQUARTERS AND DO A SIT IN PROTEST TO VOICE DISPLEASURE TOWARDS JASON GARRETT.

He would be even worse for Herbert than Lynn. 

If Urbs doesn’t take the job for the Jags, I think we turn to Daboll.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:12 PM, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Herbert stats against playoff teams (not counting yesterday's game but should, can only play against what is in front of you)

Btw He should be 3-1 in those games if he had a coach that understood football. Simple as that. He didn't need a coach that had a better system, better schemes, that taught better. He only needed a coach that was a football nerd and he'd be 3-1. He had a bad int against KC when he started on hours notice on a season he had no OTAs or preseasons that made even Brady struggle understanding the new concepts he had to learn to run the offense but he should be in that position there.

Those were against AFC/NFL #1 AFC #2 / NFC #2 NFC #5 so it's not like those were against fringe playoff teams. They easily could be in the post season right now with a coach that understood situational football. Easily.

I watched all those games live and lets forget about stats, if you watched him live you'd be impressed @VanS. Against the bucs he was toying with the blitzing schemes that confused the hell out of Rodgers weeks later. He reads blitz very well and can throw hot but also can pull a mahomes and sprint backwards and throw deep. Not sure now but at one point he was top3 against blitz? As a rookie? No preseason, no OTAs? With a dumb coach? That's just freaking amazing.

Of course he can take it for granted and stop working on his craft, studying the game and then D.Coordinators will punish him but if even if he stops progressing he already is a top10 QB and half of the QBs that may be ahead of him are gonna retire in the next 5 years.

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

On 12/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, .Buzz said:

Why are you guys falling into this pit? You all have been here for enough time to know better...

Came here to read about my favorite AFC team and see there’s yet another topic derailed by the one and only, stuck on repeat saying the same contradicting things while patting himself on the back. 

2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

with the new GM that has ties with Daboll wouldnt be surprising. Daboll has ties with the Chargers GM too.

Yeah, don't think just because there's ties/they've worked together before means he's just a lock to follow wherever they go.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, don't think just because there's ties/they've worked together before means he's just a lock to follow wherever they go.

I didnt say he was a lock cause of ties I said I  wouldnt be surprised because of their connections. Ideally he stays at OC for the bills 

IMO Daboll will only leave for the Chargers, Jaguars or Texans. If those 3 teams fill their HC vacancies I honestly don't see him leaving for a situation he's not confident in. 

He's from western new york, loves it here and absolutely loves Josh Allen. ESPN just came out with a Josh Allen article today and it talks about Allens/Dabolls love for each other and it's not the typical coach player relationship. Families are close, hang out alot, etc.

I'm fairly confident one of those (3) teams will offer him a HC role and it'll be sad to see him go.

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

IMO Daboll will only leave for the Chargers, Jaguars or Texans. If those 3 teams fill their HC vacancies I honestly don't see him leaving for a situation he's not confident in. 

He's from western new york, loves it here and absolutely loves Josh Allen. ESPN just came out with a Josh Allen article today and it talks about Allens/Dabolls love for each other and it's not the typical coach player relationship. Families are close, hang out alot, etc.

I'm fairly confident one of those (3) teams will offer him a HC role and it'll be sad to see him go.

Don't worry Bills fans.  You're not losing much with Daboll.  People will see soon enough he benefitted significantly from Josh Allen.  I think whoever the next coordinator will similarly look like a genius because of the guy throwing the football.

The Bills are set for the next 10-15 years because they have a future first ballot Hall of Famer at QB. 

On 12/31/2020 at 6:42 PM, ET80 said:

seth rollins wrestling GIF by WWE

I’m so confused why he goes for a launch off of his shoulder into the air.. have no idea what kind of wrestling move he was looking to attempt... should’ve gone for the leg drop over the neck as the obvious choice. I mean, I know it’s fake, but this wrestling script just looks bad and totally unbelievable, even to my 10 year old inner self.

• Like 1

When Joe Judge was putting together his staff, he asked to laterally hire Patrick Graham from the Dolphins and Brian Daboll from the Bills for DC and OC respectively. The Dolphins granted the request (for what reason I truly don't understand), but the Bills obviously told him to pound sand (as they should have). What a better hire Daboll would have been than Garrett.