Has there ever been a more transparent tank job?

SmittyBacall

11 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Would rather disrespect them on a more personal level, like treating them like are vying for a spot on a Freshman Football team and not grown men....I get it Joe, different strokes.

Expected response from another Belichick try hard spawn. Honestly thought he'd go harder, being a philly area guy...maybe he held back some.

22 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

As punishment the Eagles should have to start Nate Sudfeld against the Giants next season. 

He's a FA after the season ends, which is why Doug gave him a quarter to showcase his talents. That, and because neither Ja'Marr Chase nor Micah Parsons will be available at pick 9.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

I personally don't think the Eagles would've gone on to win with Hurts on the field anyway, so think it has been blown out of proportion. Hurts gave them a better chance, I agree, perhaps they didn't want to leave it to chance that they may get a lucky win? 1 win and 7 losses since the bye week tells me that they finished bottom of the worst division in NFL history for a very good reason. 

• Like 1

Giants fans, players, and the entire organization has NO LEGS to stand on of ever calling out any other team after this nonsense:

(It is blocked by this site, but if you google it, “Two New York Giants fake injury at the same time” it will pop right up.

Edited by Silver
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Gmen said:

If you look at the draft historically, you'll see very little difference in value between #6 and #9.  

In terms of production and success? Yeah, I doubt there's much difference.  

But you're more likely to get your guy at 6 then you are 9. If they like Parsons, he's more likely to be there at six than he is nine (and then there's also the difference in trade down value)

5 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Didn't Judge build his career in New England? Now there's a franchise that is all about the integrity of the game, and winning the right way!... Certainly not a franchise that exploits the rules and put themselves in position to exceed at all costs (as everyone should, and does).

• Like 1