Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 hour ago, minnypackerfan said:

I honestly do not believe he is really saying that.  He wants what Brady, Manning and maybe some other top NFL quarterbacks have...namely input on the offensive ranging from the system, the plays, and the players that are in it.  Hopefully he was not asking for decision making control....just input.  If he was asking for more, I would draw the line there.

I mean I agree Rodgers isn’t saying that exactly... but it’s heavily implied. The front office making moves mean one of these guys go or get a reduced role.

I think we talked about it last year. If I’m MVS I’m going, WTF? The packers were proven correct... they could pick a QB in round 1 and get literally nothing from him year one and still should of made the super bowl.

This is the danger in this. He has to lead them men but if he is basically saying I can’t win with these guys get me new ones... what does that do?

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

I mean I agree Rodgers isn’t saying that exactly... but it’s heavily implied. The front office making moves mean one of these guys go or get a reduced role.

I think we talked about it last year. If I’m MVS I’m going, WTF? The packers were proven correct... they could pick a QB in round 1 and get literally nothing from him year one and still should of made the super bowl.

This is the danger in this. He has to lead them men but if he is basically saying I can’t win with these guys get me new ones... what does that do?

Other side to that is, MVS and Lazard can't say anything because if they do, they can get put on ignore by Rodgers if he does return and they suddenly get 0 targets while they are trying to get that nice second contract.

25 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What has he been in?  Besides Aaron's B-hole?

I know him from "21 and over", "Bleed for This" and "War Dogs". Though he is also in the new "Top Gun: Maverick" movie.

I have zero idea what his tweet means, unless its sole purpose is to antagonize Packer fans.

9 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

I know him from "21 and over", "Bleed for This" and "War Dogs". Though he is also in the new "Top Gun: Maverick" movie.

I have zero idea what his tweet means, unless its sole purpose is to antagonize Packer fans.

Probably just trolling, Miles Teller is a known Eagles fan and the Packers signed former Eagle DeAndre Thompkins yesterday. AR and Teller know a little 'cheers to signing with the Packers' will send all of Packer Nation into a tailspin.   

• Like 1

This was the kid who was in Divergent as the "turd" character.

I've also seen him in the horrible re-boot of the Fantastic Four.  He was Mr. Fantastic.  And that was just an awful, terrible movie.

And his acting was still better then Woodley's.

In the for what it's worth category, I saw the Hawaii pictures.  Aaron Rodgers looks like their father.  Dude is having himself somewhat of a mid life crisis here.  It's creepy.