Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

31 minutes ago, Donzo said:

That's fair.

Like I mentioned, I just think Campbell's success in 2021 makes him a poor comp for King.

Yeah I think he used an extreme example for effect. I'm still kind of in shock that dude was an all pro for us at that damn position after grabbing him like that. 

30 minutes ago, Leader said:

Looks like he found himself a car detailer........

De'Vondre Campbell -  Huge S/O to Extreme Customs and my guy Tyler for taking care of me yesterday on such short notice.

I wish I had this pull.

Did anyone else see the rookie photos of them at lambeau for the first time? I have to say the locker placement is weird. 

wyatt is between Jenkins and taylor

watson is between Douglas and Ramsey 

Makes no sense they don’t group them by position group. Only thing I can think of is they keep guys at the same locker throughout the years… like Rodgers has the same locker he did when he first came to GB. And based on this model you get weird groupings as guys naturally move on or get cut.

55 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Did anyone else see the rookie photos of them at lambeau for the first time? I have to say the locker placement is weird. 

Makes no sense they don’t group them by position group. Only thing I can think of is they keep guys at the same locker throughout the years… like Rodgers has the same locker he did when he first came to GB. And based on this model you get weird groupings as guys naturally move on or get cut.

Interesting. Seems like they're next to players who play opposite them at practice. That person might have better tips at something exploitable they're doing that they can work on. 

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Interesting. Seems like they're next to players who play opposite them at practice. That person might have better tips at something exploitable they're doing that they can work on. 

Maybe it's not a dormitory and it's not that important to have a location next to certain guys when you're changing clothes for when it comes to being good at football.

Not trying to be snarky but this would have never crossed my mind seeing it. 

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Imagine you have your whole graduating class, but you only ever have class with 1 set of students. You gonna be a very tight class or just little sects? 

Make a complete cohesive team, not cliques.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, R T said:

The draft contest thread is locked, but I did a quick tally of the results. 

@Brat&Beer 64

@Packerraymond  @buckyMBA both 44

R T 42 but tied with @MaximusGluteus with the most players selected with 7 😜

@squire12 40

@MaximusGluteus 39

@Lieker 35

@CrazyJoeDavola @{Family Ghost} 32

@triplejcubed3 29

@beekay414 27

@n8ghee @TheEagle 26

@gbpakman 23

@Sandy @tttmikeb @packfanfb 22

@PackerLegend 20

@Bang! 19

@Skippy @Scoremore 15

@JanPackz 12

@SpeightTheVillain 7

@festiveonion 0

@CWood21 Incomplete

It was a very competitive contest that went down to the last pick of the draft for the Packers with a number of people with a chance to win it. Everyone please double check your scores if it is in question. @Norm

Congratulations Brat&Beer!!! 

For you @Norm

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Maybe it's not a dormitory and it's not that important to have a location next to certain guys when you're changing clothes for when it comes to being good at football.

Not trying to be snarky but this would have never crossed my mind seeing it. 

Yeah you're probably right. In my experience guys usually try to keep conversations brief when both their dongs are out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, R T said:

For you @Norm

I refuse to believe it was "quick" to do that but thanks! I guess I missed the tag from before. Really appreciate it. I'll get a hold of him. 

I'll skim it later maybe the guys with the most should get something too.

I'm just happy Ray didn't win @Packerraymond

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Imagine you have your whole graduating class, but you only ever have class with 1 set of students. You gonna be a very tight class or just little sects? 

Make a complete cohesive team, not cliques.

Yet the offensive line goes out to eat all the time just in their group, not inviting CBs etc…

they spend a ton of time in their position rooms together. 

I don’t think they care about a cohesive team. I think it’s more that those are the ones that are open and they don’t rearrange season to season, like I said in my original post.

I just think it’s weird that your highly drafted WR isn’t sitting next to Cobb, Lazard, or Lewis in the locker room. Or wyatt isn’t by Kenny. Just think it’s weird is all. 

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

Yet the offensive line goes out to eat all the time just in their group, not inviting CBs etc…

they spend a ton of time in their position rooms together. 

I don’t think they care about a cohesive team. I think it’s more that those are the ones that are open and they don’t rearrange season to season, like I said in my original post.

I just think it’s weird that your highly drafted WR isn’t sitting next to Cobb, Lazard, or Lewis in the locker room. Or wyatt isn’t by Kenny. Just think it’s weird is all. 

Yeah. You still had a friend group, right?

OL like each other because theyre OL. If you were an OL youd understand. Haha.

I think they put thought into locker room arrangement because MLF has said he does.

Like you said. They spend time in their rooms together where they can brain pick