All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That’d be pretty crazy. give me max melton over sanistril also we can’t underrate guys like Mitchell and ringo who have really great traits getting to work with a very respected DB coach in Christian Parker and a very respected DC and fangio itll be nice to have guys with closing speed. That’s a change
  3. I'm cool with trading up or sitting with our current picks. JD has done such a good job, my only concern is the safety position, WLB, and OG depth, and a young QB. Special teams blockers and returners will be important to me this year because of the new rules. If you have solid blockers and a returner who can make 1-2 people miss, he's getting the TD every time. Gibson maybe great here, but adding competition is on my radar. Either in the draft or UDFA.
  4. Telesco 13. Brock Bowers 44. 77. 112. 148. 208. 223. 229. HB 13. Brock Bowers - I agree with BPA 44. 77. 112. 148. 208. 223. 229.
  5. Keon Coleman would be a fantastic pick for the Pats, imo. He could be the feature receiver, from the slot, and really produce there right out the gate.
  6. Whatever, what's done is done. Kill it in the remaining rounds and pick up some of the remaining FA's out there. Who are y'all looking at at 43? Kneeland, Kris Jenkins, Tampa, Braswell, and Melton I think for me
  7. I don’t know anything about this draft but I do know I want the dude named koolaid more than I’ve ever wanted any player ever.
  8. He's like one of these things. hard to line up to hit. He'll be fine 🙏
  9. Melton is an interesting one as well. Brownlee in the 4th is a solid option. Khyree Jackson has some untapped potential and he kind of fits what we like at CB. Look at him at #63. Cam Hart has been one my favorites for a while and he's an older prospect that fits what this team is looking for. Belichick said the Niners love taking seniors...which makes the Lance pick a HUGE anomaly...or maybe that pick is why they like more proven and experienced players lol.
  10. Honestly, if I had my choice today in round 2 it would be Kneeland at 41 and then the best DB at 58.
  11. I am so glad to see this. Because it's true. Garbage class. Not loving their WR list though. Wouldn't hate Wilson. Would not be happy about Polk or Walker. Kool-Aid would make me very happy.
  12. Yeah, I wouldn't bs surprised if Nabers was third in their WR rankings. MHJ is a cleaner prospect and Rome is very similar to Keenan in terms of mindset and playing style.
  13. I mean it's a true BPA pick. I'll take that over what Grudock did every day. It is frustrating not filling a need, but honestly Bowers is such a good prospect that I am ok with it in this situation.
  14. Worthy was consistent though, dude averaged almost a 1000 yards a year. Mecole has never once had more than 900 yards he’s a much better route runner than Mecole that’s easy to see immediately upon viewing. Worthy is good, Mecole has never been anything but average mostly below and never where Mahomes wanted him. Mecole was bad at tracking the ball, Worthy is good at it. Mecole had zero moves after the catch, and went down to arm tackles, Worthy got shimmy and bounces off arm tackles. and you call his hands unreliable, I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about. All his targets are on YouTube. I don’t see how anybody watches that tape and thinks his hands are unreliable at all. He had two drops against Bama, and then didn’t drop the ball again until TCU. In our offense my main concern is, can he get open, and when he’s open does he catch it consistently. With Worthy that answer is yes. Mahomes doesn’t throw contested catches so I’m not worried about that
  15. Do you trust Hackett to cook up unique plays for him? I don’t rather keep any potential draft capital for a trade up for a WR
  16. You can't just choose to ignore a chunk of data because it's inconvenient to the discussion. Again, he was part of the Browns' operation as VP of Football Operations. he may be an analytics guy at heart, but he was absolutely involved in the draft process in Cleveland while he was there. It's not like he was in the marketing department, and they hired him as their GM. That 2022 draft looks epically bad. As a FRP, Lewis Cine has played in 10 defensive snaps in 2 seasons. And an additional 118 snaps on ST. That's what you expect a Day 3 pick, not a Day 1 pick. Andrew Booth isn't much better at 256 defensive snaps over 2 years. If you're banking on late round guys becoming something, you're better off banking on the lottery. As for Ingram, he's been bad. Serviceable, but bad. He's 2 years into the league, and he's at best an average starting OG.
  17. I dont know anything about AD Mitchell's supposed diabetes issues, but if that's not a problem, I'm taking him if im the Bills. I like Ladd as well. I think he's an outside receiver all day. I'd avoid Coleman for the Bills and Giants, no matter how much I like him, because I think he's gonna be limited to a big slot role and both teams already have multiple guys who occupy the slot (Shakir, Kincaid, Wan'Dale Robinson, Jalin Hyatt). Giants should be looking at one of these iDL guys (Newton, Fiske, Ruke) or DB (Dejean, Melton, Sainristil, Kool-Aid, Rakestraw, Tampa). Lots of value to be had there, and the Giants need help at both spots.
  18. Would you have had an issue if Odunze fell and the Raiders picked him?
  19. Still getting Newton after a Pats trade plus Rosengarten later in the second is my pie in the sky hope lololol.
  20. This draft will likely be remembered as the draft where the Bears and Vikings either did, or didn't draft a QB who can compete with Jordan Love. There's an awful lot riding on that. I've always felt the real value in this draft was on Day 2. As things stand right now, The Packers will have more picks on Day 2 than their 3 division rivals combined.
  21. The Guy: From my understanding, the Vikings wanted to come up. But only talked about one of their 1st round picks, 4th, 5th a pick next year, maybe 3rd? Felt they could get McCarthy later for cheaper. Titans wanted both 1sts, both 4ths and a pick next year. Titans knew jets were going to take OT. Bill Callahan loved Lathum more than the remaining OT's. Didn't think Kool-Aid would be there, debates and talks about him today. DL is going to be looked at. LB might not be the priority. One guy said not much difference between top rated (most popular) and guys that can be had later. Guy expects WR to be the pick if they stay at #38 (Roman Wilson), Polk. Some in the building like Walker from UNC. Character concerns with Mitchell are real. Seeing the Twitter love for Dejean. Going to ask around about the teams feel. I don't think they had a lot of contact with him. pre draft.
  22. Then I surmise Sir Newton of Illinois would be a proper pick should our fortunes favor us.
  23. Yeah an actual good Center is our biggest OL need since Linsley is gone. Bozeman buys us a year. But I think we need to draft a guy like Nourzad in Day 3 to get him ready to take over.
  24. My list: in order CB- Koolaide- Yes he is still on my list. Talent is talent WR- A. Mitchell CB- DeJean (think he is more safety but good value) Edge- Braswell S- Bullard C- Frazier IOL- Beebe Edge- Kneeland WR- Coleman CB- Lassiter DT- Fiske Yes if a top CB fell I would take another.
  25. Could you imagine Mike sanistril and Mitchell added to our secondary
  1. Load more activity