Bears own Oakland's 2
  3. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

Looking to move up
  4. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

How long ago was 2009?
  5. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

Brett Favre was also never in any serious GOAT conversation
  6. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

Slightly better coverage (read: a subtle hesitation from Peterman) and Rashan Gary gets his first sack or maybe a strip-sack. Really like this rep. Drives inside to get the OT to commit with his hands, then slaps and rips around the edge. ~ Killing himself hyping up that play here.
  7. Says you can use 2 night moves on the same night...totally checks out. Swags cleared. Town to the core I quit. Swag and touch are cleared. Never saw this before. 100% confirmed clear now. It's right here in writing. Sorry @theuntouchable Swag isn't scum because this says you can buy a drink and use an ability given to you and use your night move all in the same night. Nacho is cleared to cause he was asked if he wanted to use a drink move but didn't actually use 2 moves. Confirms Swag story fully. Everyone you can use 2 moves a night!!!
  8. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

Last page, commish said we're using the 6-hour clock this round.
  9. Kicker saga continues, Bears cut all - only Piniero remains

Yeah, I'm not sure they would make a move for Slye but if the Panthers keep Slye over Gano, I think Pace might make a move. Since 2012 he's been really good with the exception of 2016, and he's 32, so he probably has another 5+ years of good kicking left.
  10. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

The part where some cat named Jack Wetpfer (spelling) decided to rewatch this game for Rashan Gary's best rep and eventually decided on that one to post on twitter.
  11. You're not the only one who thinks we should have moved on from Ryan Anderson already, a lot of fans feel that way, most in the forum feel that way and for sure MikeT14 is with you. But you know, that any organization is not going to move on from a 2nd round pick after just two seasons, and two seasons where they weren't even the 3rd OLB, they were the 4th or 5th. As much as people don't want to here it, Anderson did have 2 sacks last year and he barely got snaps. And, I know I sound like a broken record but there is a reason why Anderson is still on the team. He's just a good all-around football player and I think he's a good special teams player. I don't think McKinzy is good enough to be a starter. Again, he's done awesome work and worked some backup OTs in the preseason, that doesn't mean he's starter worthy. He's a good back up. If the Redskins do trade both TWill and Trent, I don't think they should take an OLB in round 1 two years in a row. I would sign someone who's affordable to compete with Anderson, Mckinzy, Brailford and another player they draft in the mid-rounds to be the starter opposite Sweat. The Redskins should be focusing on taking BPA for sure next draft, but I really think if the value of there they should go LT so that they have someone to protect Haskins. If not that, a WR, ILB or CB if the talent is there for those positions.
  12. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

With the 4 hour clock it expired just after 8 CST.
  13. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

Uh. Where did I kill myself hyping up that rep? Or where is anyone?
  14. What Matt Nagy Sees In Mitch Many Others Don't

If Trubisky 1) has a 2:1 TD:INT ratio or better and 2) his he throws 30 or more touchdowns, he's a success
  15. Packers Training Camp 2019

Who's got the gif of the Team America puppet vomiting? With all that said, this is just preseason. Hopefully it's just keeping things vanilla to not give anything away.
  16. Preaseson Game 3 "Dress Rehersal": Jaguars @ Dolphins

I think Fitzpatrick will get a shot to lose the starting job in the regular season, this does two things it saves face for Fitzpatrick that he got his shot and blew it and it takes pressure off of Rosen of being named opening day starter and trying to not lose it. I thinks once Rosen gets his chance barring injury and just flat out stinking the place up he will be the starting QB the rest of the season.
  17. Love Trent, but this needs to end. Get the most out of it and move on. He doesn't want to be here and we have needs.
  18. Unvote I’mma look back for maybe something to shed light on VMD/bcb/Carl
  19. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

His interception rate was higher from 2004 onward than it was pre-2004.
  20. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

People are concerned that the top 12 pick hasn't touched a QB or recorded a stop in close to 100 snaps against NFL backups, in large part due to the same limitations that he showed in college.
  21. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

I'm not saying Rashan Gary is going to be a bad player. I think he could very well be an effective player as early as this year. I'm just really confused as to why we're killing ourselves talking ourselves into this dude to the extent we're hyping neutral snaps. As far as the depth, the traditional 5 step drop out of the shotgun is going away out of the shotgun for a reason. It is HELL on the tackles. Every QB in the league is taught that if the ball isn't out when that back foot hits, he better be sliding forward because the tackles are pushing their guys around and that QB is sitting in that danger orbit. I very much disagree with the statement that, "oh, if the QB wouldn't have had his first read open, Gary would have had a sack." No, if the first read wasn't open, the QB would have been moving forward in the pocket as part of his progression, and Gary probably would have ended up running behind him out of the danger zone. As far as the 7 step drop, who the hell is running a seven step drop out of the shotgun? You're what 12 yards past the LOS at that point? Your tackles would pack up their **** and go home.
  22. 2019 WR Corps

I'm not arguing this and maybe you are right, but I find it odd they'd be so confident with a 2nd year 5th round pick.
  23. 13 guys I'm considering for the Tank and only 10 open spots.
  24. Feel like VMD is trying to take the lynch for the recruiter.
  25. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

Brett Favre was playing in another era too.
  1. Load more activity