All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. cannot believe he is available. Id move up for him.
  3. I can see 2 scenarios at OT playing out because of the flexibility of our future starting OTs. Fautanu needs a bit of development, start the year with Jones still at RT. Fautanu eventually slots into LT. More likely (or maybe it's just hope). You just got into the year with the plan of Jones at LT and Fautanu at RT and run with it. I do think Fautanu is the more likely RT, but it seems like either of him or Jones can play LT well. I just hope they don't over think this.
  4. What team has 2 good coverage LBers? Hell we didnt have 1 good coverage LBer for 10 years. Mayers and Bowers going to cause problems. We should win the middle of the field... which is huge.
  5. Yea, we all need to keep in mind he was drafted at 25, not 10. There are flaws. However, we know that typically the best play is to draft the guy whose issues that need to be fixed are actually fixable (like hands/technique) versus what can't be taught.
  6. Pretty sure Jerry Jones already admitted that Morgan was one of the guys he was considering at 24.
  7. Assuming no trades, Kool-Aid or DeJean at 36, Suamataia, Amegadjie, or Patrick Paul at 40 would be nice. OT and CB have to be top needs for us. However, I absolutely would flip either pick for a 2025 first rounder (and perhaps a 5th rounder) without much hesitation.
  8. People want to reach on a need, instead of draft BPA. I don’t get these people. Staff must also think highly of Munford.
  9. It's also just a structural weakness of the play style. Long rushers who can convert speed to power are the enemy of the late hands style we utilize. They're the hardest to anchor down against. You counter it by giving your Tackles more runway to cede ground and control the forward momentum. Why the Senior Bowl is running 1991 line splits I don't know. It's also an experience play. As you see it more, you get better at lifting up on the tricep/forearm to kill the forward momentum as the rusher tries to one arm stab you. It'll come with reps.
  10. Telesco already cam eout and said that 1... Bowers moves around... then followed it up by saying he remembers Mayers spliting out in college. These guys are football players, that I pray we will be moving around, and not just lining them up at TE interchangeably. (We wont) Mobile QBs give Ds problems... behind that, versatile TEs are the most problematic thing for Ds, because they are hard to cover. Hopefully we now have 2.
  11. I am not saying his draft slot is where he was supposed to go. Saying he went relatively close to the 1st CB so based on that he went where he should have.
  12. Veach basically said as much at his presser. He said there was some Online that they had an eye on that if they fell they might "do something" but once the guys they were interested in got taken they stayed to the board and took the opening with Buffalo to grab Worthy.
  13. I’d honestly be ok with Coleman at 38.. I think the Bills take Mitchell, Patriots take Ladd, and chargers take a WR. I expect Arizona and Commanders to take DBs tho
  14. Maybe that’s why they did it? Which again, weird.
  15. One thing I like is we have the first pick today, so that gives Beane all day to field calls from teams that might be interested in trading up and maybe get more value for the pick if he wants to trade back again. I think he will move up in rounds 2-4 to get his guys. Rounds 2-4 are loaded and is the sweet spot for this draft.
  16. Haha....And Pennix is and older prospect too! Like is the plan to start him at 28 years old?
  17. Bleep next year's picks and get a pick for today lol
  18. Johnny Newton Troy Franklin Kool Aid McKinstry Jackson Powers Johnson I'd be happy with a trade up for any one of those If we stick at 49 There's a chance Franklin is still there Ruke Orhorhoro Keon Coleman Ben Sinnott Cooper Beebe Payton Wilson
  19. I feel like Quinyon just always seemed so unrealistic for us that I kinda just assumed he'd never be an Eagle. Arnold always felt like a much higher probability.
  20. We must have 2 very different definitions of this term. Because I watched most of those 49er games and I didn't see Jimmy leading anything.
  21. Why would you say that? That's exactly what he's going to be!
  22. yeah so far next season the vikings only have RD1 and 2 RD5s
  23. I recall reading a scouting report that his sophomore year was drop filled but since cleaned it up. I don't watch much college ball but it sounds like that worked against him overall but hasn't been an issue since. I will add: watching him on YouTube, idk who UT's QB is, but the ball placement was freaking awful. Always behind him or short. I feel like the guy rarely ever got a pass in stride, seemed like he always had to adjust on the fly to track it down.
  24. I don’t think WR is honestly…I do like Burton or Baker in the 3rd…I cooled on Corley.
  25. Elgton Jenkins didn't play much (if any) snaps at LT this season. He played some the previous year out of necessity, but was clearly more comfortable at guard. He's going to be their starting LG short of an injury. Zach Tom had a great year at RT, but the report came out a few weeks before the draft that they think he'd be an even better C. Listening to Gute, it seems that the Packers are going to have him compete with Rasheed Walker at LT and the loser probably ends up at RT.
  1. Load more activity