All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I mean, if JJ McCarthy is their franchise QB and Dallas Turner turns into an impact pass rusher, nobody is going to care about those future picks.
  3. on paper JPJ sure does make a lot of sense though young, experienced at two positions of current and future need (OC, RG), athletic. again, know next to nothing about him - but he's at or near the top of my wish list today. Build out that OL.
  4. Going into the draft I think everyone would have felt pretty okay about getting DeJean in the 1st and Morgan in the 2nd. What if Gutey pulls off the opposite, with Morgan 1 and DeJean 2...getting the same two players but getting the 5th year option for the OT, over the SAF/slot...
  5. Walker-Jenkins-Myers-Morgan-Tom Swing G: Rhyan Swing T: Dillard So we have no depth at the moment.
  6. He might end up being the best CB and I do like Wiggins, but I definitely preferred Quinyon and Terrion. I will say he is in the best spot to come in and succeed with the player he has around him.
  7. Patrick Paul and/or Kingsley Suamataia could fall to the 64th pick. The Chiefs would likely be happy with either. It is possible if 1 goes early Veach trades up to ensure the other.
  8. It sure does and does he look pissed? No... Does he look happy to be there? Also no... Means not a lot but when you see how Caleb & Rome have been since the draft it is very different.
  9. how many aliases does AB have on this forum
  10. My favorite 2nd round combos: DeJean/Colson Cooper/Bullard
  11. Well...New Orleans is different than Denver; two completely different places. So we are good. Does Carmichael get to eat free at Carmichaels in WashPark if it still exists?
  12. I donā€™t think theyā€™ll force it, but I also donā€™t have much faith in Darnold holding him off.
  13. So, the Packers would "reset" the center market by nearly doubling what currently exists. I don't see that happening. There is a reason why tackles get paid more than interior linemen. Remind me never to hire you as our cap expert if that is the way you pay people. Also, Gute has said Morgan is a LT. We have no idea if Walker can play RT. The reality is we drafted a LT in round 1. It means we want to replace our LT. I do not rule out the very real possibility that Meyers gets a second contract. It surely won't be top of the market money but he definitely could garner a second deal.
  14. The more I think about the Falcons drafting Penix, the worse it is. Like, may as well already lock the Falcons into the 32nd spot on goldfish's rankings.
  15. Rome and Caleb will be on parkins and spiegel (670 the score) any minute now.
  16. Just in general, I have a hard time believing that a team is going to give up a similar pick this year for a current pick next year and I'm not convinced that a 4th round pick is incentive to move out of the draft. I feel like if you want to make it into the second round, specifically the early part of the 2nd round then you'd need to offer up a FRP.
  17. Jerruh. The gift that keeps on giving:
  18. I agree, though it may be that the best CB, Cooper DeJean, is still on the board! Philly and Detroit did get the top 2 CBs in the draft order, which is astonishing. Were I a Lions fan I'd have been happy to have gotten the fifth! We all know Howie Roseman is the best GM in the NFL. Is he the luckiest, too?
  19. Michael Penix going to make like 20 million dollars to just chill and do some homework and stuff Definitely him.
  20. More than a little projection there about him being pissed. Related: ML Football sucks ***.
  21. If they move Deebo today, I'd expect a 4th round pick, or Deebo + 4th for a third type of deal. I have no idea if that is enough for the 49ers though. But i don't think the market is going to be substantially stronger than that.
  22. aren't you thrilled about a new FO that actually cares about the OL
  23. Deebo on the same team as Josh Allenā€¦ punishing defenses physically
  1. Load more activity