Broncos Forum Unofficial Fantasy League

Joe_is_the_best

Just to help tag this I’ll do what the Draft Forum guys do to get traffic for members who get email notifications.... can we get 4-6 more guys for Wed PM live ESPN draft? 

If you've never done a live fantasy draft on ESPN, don't worry, it's not that hard.   ESPN shouldn't scare ppl away - I only did my 1st last year on ESPN after years with Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax/MFL - and even, pen and paper 20+ years ago.   ESPN live drafts usually only go about 2 hours - but EVERYONE has to be there (as there is no way to change the picks, other than ESPN auto-drafts - which sucks for that guy lol).

Now, if you've never done fantasy...well that's a different story lol.   

@broncosfan07, @BroncosFan2010, @germ-x, @Counselor, @iLikeDefense, @AKRNA, @elliot878, @broncos_fan _from _uk, @broncos67 @BroncoBruin, @AnAngryAmerican, @elwayfan07@bMiller031@broncofan48, @BroncoinGermany, @paul-mac, @jolly red giant, @BaldyBronco, @Royal_VT, @AkronsWitness @BullsandBroncos, @Epic - ESPN live draft, usually only takes 2 hours if it's 12 teams, less if it's 10 teams (60-sec timer, right @Joe_is_the_best?).   Apologies if I've missed anyone, I'm literally just going off memory and page 1 lol. 

Come to think of it...8 AM ET might be tough on UK/EU guys lol. 

But either way, hopefully 4 more guys (6 even better), would be great.   B|

2 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Guys I wish I could I've just got 4 leagues already, a full time job, another job and a pregnant gf I just can't devote more time to fantasy, much as I would love to. 

I am in the same boat, but enjoy the pregnancy while it lasts.  That’s nothing compared to when he/she enters the world.  We’ve been lucky because he only wakes up once occasionally twice a night and only cries when he’s hungry.  Even then it’s a ridiculous change to your lifestyle.  Going to the damn grocery store is like packing for a 3 day trip, haha.

26 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I am in the same boat, but enjoy the pregnancy while it lasts.  That’s nothing compared to when he/she enters the world.  We’ve been lucky because he only wakes up once occasionally twice a night and only cries when he’s hungry.  Even then it’s a ridiculous change to your lifestyle.  Going to the damn grocery store is like packing for a 3 day trip, haha.

Sounds like you got a pretty good one. We're hoping for the same. And I've heard about how much s*** you have to bring for the baby when you go anywhere lol. 

Archived