Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

I matched with someone and her bio is blank. It only says prefer snapchat with her s/n. I sent her a message last night, and still haven't heard back. Not flipping out. People get busy. Do I add her on snap after some time passes? I hear this is some bot behavior, so I'm unsure on how to proceed.

32 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I matched with someone and her bio is blank. It only says prefer snapchat with her s/n. I sent her a message last night, and still haven't heard back. Not flipping out. People get busy. Do I add her on snap after some time passes? I hear this is some bot behavior, so I'm unsure on how to proceed.

Pretty sure its a bot lol

I only been on Tinder a handful of times and that was a couple years ago when the mother of my child and I were separated at the time and that thing was full of bots. I’m really just happy that I dont have to go back into the dating scene. TBH it looks like an awful place lol

I have a friend who uses Tinder and Bumble and has a lot of success from it. If you take it for what it’s worth and not try to get something serious from it. 

• Like 1

You can't overestimate how many 'matches' or DMs even average girls have. A lot of men are seriously lowering their standards even just to get a 'hi' back. It's tough out there for you single dudes now 🥴

Also, if she's talking to you, chances are you're one of many. 

Sooner you accept and embrace, and don't get too into one particular girl, sooner it becomes less important and then THAT'S when you'll profit.

IMO.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Don't mean to brag but...

The girl I mentioned on the relationship advice thread from 5 years ago and I got married this past Saturday and are on our Honeymoon!

Thanks to anyone who gave me advice back then. I'll try to pay it forward.

Ok gtg bye!

you want some advice...?

while on your honeymoon, don't be online with a bunch of football buddies.

• Like 4