Series of the Week: Nationals @ Brewers

Eagles27

One of the best teams in baseball matching up with a team fighting for a playoff spot and their division. 

Projected Starters:
Thu: Gonzalez vs Davies
Fri: Roark vs Nelson
Sat: Scherzer vs Woodruff
Sun: Jackson vs Garza

The Nats are finally starting to get some of their injured players back. How are you feeling going into the post-season?

@Jeffberg92, @MightyRx, @MikeT14, @navysaintsfan, @SteelersFanMD, @TruSkinsFan, @turtle28, @Woz, @Slateman@Yibbyl

With this match-up and a looming series with the Cubs next week, how are Brewers fans feeling about their playoff chances? Is your path to the playoffs through a division title or a wild card spot?

@bkobow05, @Boondoggle, @CentralFC, @ChaRisMa, @Cheesehead430, @Chiefs_5627, @crkone, @domonz, @fattlipp, @jake1962@Ketchup, @MathMan, @ramssuperbowl99, @SplashDive, @stallyns, @titanrick, @titans0021

Should be an interesting series.

14 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also the Brewers on the SotW? 

And it results in a dead thread... Disappointed in you guys.

I'll try the mentions one more time.

@Jeffberg92, @MightyRx, @MikeT14, @navysaintsfan, @SteelersFanMD, @TruSkinsFan, @turtle28, @Woz, @Slateman

@bkobow05, @Boondoggle, @CentralFC, @ChaRisMa, @Cheesehead430, @Chiefs_5627, @crkone, @domonz, @fattlipp, @jake1962@Ketchup, @MathMan, @ramssuperbowl99, @SplashDive, @stallyns, @titanrick, @titans0021

I'm such a pessimist when it comes to the Brewers. Normally I would say that the Brewers hit the wall in September but this year we did that after the All Star break so maybe(?) we change our luck and go strong in Sept. 

The other part of my pessimism is because I didn't see us contending this year. 

Sorry, I had a fantasy draft last night and I don't recall getting the first message. Dunno what happened there.

In any event, this is one of those issues with the Nats: the bats will go silent at random times. It didn't help that it occurred in a game where Gio reverted to "bad Gio" form, which really haven't seen much of this season at all.

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Sorry, I had a fantasy draft last night and I don't recall getting the first message. Dunno what happened there.

In any event, this is one of those issues with the Nats: the bats will go silent at random times. It didn't help that it occurred in a game where Gio reverted to "bad Gio" form, which really haven't seen much of this season at all.

I have a sneaky suspicion that all of Gio's luck is about to turn.

The Nats clearly don't care. They aren't catching the Dodgers. No one is going to catch the Nats in the division. The last month and all of September is simply going to be who can come back and stay healthy.

Archived