Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not gonna get into it with you but you most certainly did and that is all I'm gonna say on that.  You may disagree but imo what you did falls under those parameters 

Back to the game.....

Did you use the move last night bc a lot of hosts give you an x shot ability and regardless of failing or being role blocked it's gone.  

You said you were using it and assuming you did it would be gone....funny you say it's not. 

Just calling it like I see it, if he is town, saying that he still has it even if he did use it and then the night got erased wouldn't necessarily be anti-town.  Still would keep mafia thinking he has it, which could affect their posts/actions and/or the host might have returned all one-shots used N1 to the people who used them after it was erased and just not made the info public in this thread.

5 minutes ago, Utley said:

Do me a favor

1 minute ago, Utley said:

Do me a favor

These are your responses to any kind of inquiries? This may be the pot calling the kettle black but you aren’t providing any help here

On 5/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, Matts4313 said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1. I need each of you to write "I am an avenger-aligned" post so that I can use it as an investigation. I am also asking for protection.

And before I get bashed for claiming so early, I only get it this one time. Since I was going to tell you the information tomorrow, I might as well have a clear/mafia for you. 

On 5/24/2019 at 1:28 PM, Malfatron said:

thats so lame, matts.

i am not doing that. and it doesnt meet the spirit of the move.

you would have had plenty of chances to subtely accomplish this

also, WHAT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER????

not scared of that of all, huh?

i think you are trying to "game the system", but in a really fake way. Because that your meta, and you know that 

(note, if you test this post you will find it the truth).

thanks, matts for making day 1 really easy

On 5/24/2019 at 1:31 PM, Malfatron said:

the lack of fear of a roleblocker has sunk you, matts.

On 5/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, Matts4313 said:

No lies

Play what odds?

You should say it no matter what. Only scum have stuff to hide.

I sense someone is scared. Do you think I didnt think this out? My move day 2 is roleblocker. LOL at you Malf. LOL

Now say the words.

Honestly we should lynch anyone who doesnt. Assuming there are 18 civs, they all have nothing to fear. Only scum would have something to fear. 

On 5/24/2019 at 2:40 PM, Malfatron said:

matts, are you saying that you already used your lie detector move on touch and its a day move?

who cares if your move day 2 is roleblocker? how is that relevant?

On 5/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is actually the biggest flaw I didnt think of. A mafia roleblocker. I saw that I have a roleblock night 2 and just assumed that would be the only one.

If mafia has one, I am pretty screwed. Unless someone has an "everything" protect. That would be swell.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, Malfatron said:

i mean, that was the first thing i thought of lol

look at matts previous reasoning.

he said he didnt think of a mafia roleblocker when he posted. it doesnt jive with how he answered the question later on

Just now, Counselor said:

These are your responses to any kind of inquiries? This may be the pot calling the kettle black but you aren’t providing any help here

He’s mafia 

Trust me

I know for 100%

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Can you or can't you do me a favor 

On 5/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is actually the biggest flaw I didnt think of. A mafia roleblocker. I saw that I have a roleblock night 2 and just assumed that would be the only one.

If mafia has one, I am pretty screwed. Unless someone has an "everything" protect. That would be swell.

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Because my character is super OP and I like to control the game

2. Because my character is super OP and I like to gamble

3. Nope

4. I dont know what a bus driver was. I was confident enough that my claim would create enough discord as to not garner an unblockable hit. 

Would you like me to spoon feed any more information to mafia?

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

however, i am very confident you are scum, matts

perhaps you can try to explain these plot holes

1. why claim day 1 when you could covertly trick people into making statements that you could use for lie detector

2. what about a mafia roleblocker? if you only had 1 roleblock, maube there might be a mafia counterpart? Why werent you worried about a roleblock?

3. What made you so sure you would be protected or make mafia think you would gain protection? Werent you worried about getting hit?

4. What about other potential mafia roles like bus drivers or umblockable hits? would you really risk looking like a fool to get hit or blocked night 1 to make your power useless?

@Matts4313 heres a starter set of your plot holes

Archived