2021 NFL Draft Thread

ChaRisMa

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Just my daily "pound the table" post for Elijah Moore. I'll see myself out. 

I'd be excited, but the fact that the Packers haven't taken a 1st round wideout since 2002 always tempers my enthusiasm.  I'm at the, I'll believe it when I see it stage.

• Like 1

Did a mock sim on this forum, here was my results. Same thing that happened in 2020 happened again, CBs and WRs all went off the board right before I picked, and I refused to reach. Think this would set up our OL for years to come. Would probably need to call back Snacks or a DL like Casey post draft. May want to add a vet CB or WR too.

• Green Bay Packers
    • 1st Rnd - Pick 29 | Overall: 29 | GB selects Samuel Cosmi - T
    • 3rd Rnd - Pick 5 | Overall: 69 | GB selects Milton Williams - DE
    • 3rd Rnd - Pick 24 | Overall: 88 | GB selects Josh Myers - C
    • 4th Rnd - Pick 6 | Overall: 111 | GB selects Benjamin St-Juste - CB
    • 5th Rnd - Pick 24 | Overall: 168 | GB selects Divine Deablo - S
    • 5th Rnd - Pick 29 | Overall: 173 | GB selects Janarius Robinson - DE
    • 6th Rnd - Pick 15 | Overall: 199 | GB selects Jalen Camp - WR
    • 6th Rnd - Pick 25 | Overall: 209 | GB selects Dez Fitzpatrick - WR
    • 6th Rnd - Pick 30 | Overall: 214 | GB selects Darren Hall - CB
    • 6th Rnd - Pick 36 | Overall: 220 | GB selects Nick Niemann - ILB
    • 6th Rnd - Pick 43 | Overall: 227 | GB selects Pooka Williams Jr. - RB
    • 7th Rnd - Pick 7 | Overall: 235 | GB selects Michael Strachan - WR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, deathstar said:

Tyson Campbell being talked about as a potential Packers pick in the first.

Campbell certainly would not be BPA but we will see in a few days. I see the Packers trading down to get more young cheap talent to counter their salary cap proble3ms next year. 

2 hours ago, R T said:

Peter King in his final notes last year did list Green Bay as the top team that could take Love, those notes were posted yesterday on twitter. 

King hates the Packers decision making. Talks about it all the time.  He probably thought up the one scenario that he himself absolutely would not do. 

11 minutes ago, Norse65 said:

King hates the Packers decision making. Talks about it all the time.  He probably thought up the one scenario that he himself absolutely would not do. 

Just pointed out that it was documented with King, not getting into tinfoil hat stuff. 

Really light on looking into the draft this year but the more I look the more I think the Packers go Odeyingbo in the 3rd/4th.. assuming these iDL aren't all overdrafted by that point. He just kinda fits.

Also sort of related any other cable cutters know how they're watching the draft this year? McAfee pod seems fun especially with AJ chain-smoking turds but I'd like a smidge more analysis 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Really light on looking into the draft this year but the more I look the more I think the Packers go Odeyingbo in the 3rd/4th.. assuming these iDL aren't all overdrafted by that point. He just kinda fits.

Also sort of related any other cable cutters know how they're watching the draft this year? McAfee pod seems fun especially with AJ chain-smoking turds but I'd like a smidge more analysis 

I think the whole thing is on ABC, so that's where i'll start.

1 hour ago, festiveonion said:

Ill be watching the Mcafee draft special. Ready for some more Mad Mel. I don't follow college closely so at least it will be entertaining. A lot of guests it seems like.

14 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'm excited to learn about newest player Thursday night. 50/50 shot I've heard his name before. 99% shot I've never seen him play a snap of football. 100% chance I commend the front office and "like" the pick.

he'll literally be worth exactly the slot they select him at, so what's to commend?

• Like 1