Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

@Nazgul obviously gets the boot and here comes the individual reward challenge by the name of Treasure

-both tribes have a four digit code to open a locked box; pm me your guess as to the code and i'll tell you if it is higher or lower than your guess

-the person on each tribe who gets it first wins an advantage in the game!! ooh!!

-no working with tribemates or members of the other tribe for this challenge either

-good luck

-any questions to me by pm or in thread or your tribe discords and good luck to all again

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Whicker
  5. @Malfatron
  6. @MookieMonstah
  7. @daboyle250
  8. @Outpost31
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @TLO
  11. @FinneasGage
  12. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @bigbadbuff
  11. @SwAg
Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

congratulations to the winners of treasure!! now it is time for the immunity challenge King Of The Hill

-the members of every tribe are standing on a big hill

-the members of each tribe have three stats; PUSH, DEFEND, and SPEED.

-they also have seventy points to allocate among their three stats as they see fit

-everyone starts with base twenty in push and defend stats

-every castaway (or tribe) must, along with their stat allocations, send through a list of the order of the members of the opposing tribe they will target to push off the hill; you can have a target list as one tribe or have every player send one, it's up to your tribe

-the order of moves is determined by the SPEED stat. when it is your move, i roll a hundred sided dice. if it is less than your PUSH stat, then you have a go at pushing your target off the hill. i roll another, and if it is higher than your target's DEFEND stat, then they are knocked off the hill

-the tribe with the last man or men standing on the hill is the victor

-the challenge, when ready, will be done at the Survivor Colosseum (https://discord.gg/HUqt8H)

-i'll give you until Tuesday 8PM EST to get your moves in, which is when the running of the challenge at the colosseum will take place also

-good luck to all and send me any q's you have hey!

Edited by Shady Slim

welcome all to the first second council!!

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

rules (please you gotta read these):

-vote to me by sending it by a PM - obviously you can strategise and talk to your tribemates on discord, PM, or in the thread, but send your votes to me by the pm

-if anyone has a hidden immunity idol or otherwise advantage in the game and they would like to use it also send that by PM

-you can put a vote in by PM and change it, but, be warned, if all the votes are in early they lock in so your vote would be final at that point

-the deadline for voting will be Friday EST 8PM

-you're voting for a tribemate to eliminate from the game

-if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me!!

@Matts4313; were you always on board with an all-defense strategy?
@TedLavie; you said you ran some simulations; how many showed your tribe copping the phat L?
@Wyld Stallyns; you went off the hill early to finn; how does that feel?
@theuntouchable; where are you?
@JoshstraDaymus; you came from almost insurmountable odds to nearly win this, so do you feel safe?
@Ragnarok; this was no courtroom, huh?
@bcb1213; will you let me and ted in on the next race challenge early if i give you a free immunity?
@MWil23; you went on a run of three straight pushes off the hill to start your tribe's comeback; so does it hurt more they couldn't finish?
@ET80; reckon if you'd taken out gopher earlier things would've been different?
@bigbadbuff; what is your strategy moving in to this cutthroat phase of the game?
@SwAg; are you more vulnerable being a late entrant?

the deadline is friday EST 8PM. good luck and happy voting!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@Wyld Stallyns; you went off the hill early to finn; how does that feel?

It was a gut punch to the ego. The last guy to get drafted of all people, gets the lucky roll to take me out. I’m working through it. 

I’m going to finish watching that Motley Crue movie on Netflix and then mull my options. 

• Like 1